Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
  • Yes, or koi kaam hi nahi hai mujhe. lol
  • I had to come up with a slogan, I read somewhere "Come as a tourist, as a friend". So on forum people come as a visitor, since visitor sounds not good I changed that with Guest and then instead of leaving you gotta put stay and then I did not want to use "friend" so I changed it to family. Later on I realized that this slogan is almost everywhere... I was pretty disappointed, but Oh Well!!
  • I try not to.... but yea.. Body Language tells you everything.
  • There is no such songs. Not matter how good the song is it gets boring after few times.
  • yea, mostly.
  • no
  • Talk Shows.........mmm...none I think.
  • mmmmm...no
  • Happy ending in the movie you mean... That is because, movies with not happy ending turn out to be good movies. I m not saying that ending should not be happy at all. What I am saying is that at the end one person should win. Not everyone' wins. For example: agar hero k father ko goli lage, or us ki wife kidnap ho jaye or phir end may us ki fight main villan say ho to kam say kam wife ya father ko marna chaiye.. Laykin Indian movie may hota yeh hai k Hero end ki fight jeet jata hai, Wife bhi bach jati hai or father bhi nahi marta... I don't like such endings.
  • 24 hours ago.
  • no, I don't. And its Cancer as Mahen said.
  • I dont even know what that is..
  • Mahen & Choco k ilawa kissi member par ghusa nahi aya.
  • pari
  • none to be honest.
  • nope
  • mmmmmmm....no one I guess.. Bat karne ka style to kisi ka bhi same nahi. what do you think ?
  • not yet..
  • About 3. I think..
  • nah.. not really
  • nope
After writing my name, wait few minutes when dropdown list appears press enter. If you type this too fast, its not gonna work.

1. Leaving stuff for tomorrow.
  2. People who are smart, know how to make jokes. Outgoing and live people.
  3. nah, there is a limit to everything.
  4. Guys..Cannot have much fun with girls. All they wanna do is sit and talk...
  5. both. Insan apne actions say apna future banata hai jaysa us ki taqdeer may likha hota hai
  6. around 2am or 3am sometimes goes very late.. Shutdown my laptop,
  7. That I am not what I look...
  8. That is very vast question. You gotta be specific about it.
  9. Tire :)
  10. Should have wife and good job :) InshAllah
  11. This week was amazing to be honest. I learned so much about myself. Some funny and interesting questions by everyone. Good try Faith but you did not get me...:p Mahen your questions was just out of the box :) Shyprinces well copied questions :D, Rubi you had nice questions with no time given to rest.. Choco well researched question. Tooba khan nice and few serious questions and great food serving. Dawn did ask some decent questions as well. Nelly deer aye durust ai.. And Redrose all applause to you for making this happen.. Thank You All!!
  12. TM ap k lie banai gai hai ta k ap log apni personal life k jhanjhat, stress or sadness say tohra break lay k kuch waqt apne lie guzare.. So please enjoy TM as much as you like for FREE! And do help us grow. Everything here is for you!! keep sharing laughs and knowledge with us.

1. I am not sure what animal I wanted to be, but I can tell you what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a bird and that bird would be Hawk!(Auqaab). Reason is, I wanted to be someone who live with no worries. Hawk got no worries k koi pehche say a k attack kare ga kiun k wo sab say upper hota hai or koi aysa dosra bird nahi jo us par attack kare. You flay high up in the skies, and you know what is going on the eart!! which is pretty good.
  2. Me being different is that I do not have generic emotions. For example, its really hard for me to say How are you, Thank you, I like ___, I do not like ___, etc... And funny part is I can say such stuff easily when I don't really mean it :D but its not all the time.
  3. Mind.. Because heart only tells you what you want, mind tells you what you really need.
  4. climb up the tree!! That is the safest place in jungle. Well not 100% safest but the most safest place.
  5. "Should Have Woken Up earlier !!"
  6. Nelly, coming with a domain is the most hardest job of creating a website. Sorry I cannot really answer this. But let me tell you what, It would be something decent this time.
  7. mmm I never ever got into any fight. I remember when I was grade 8 I slapped one of my friend really really hard, he did not fight back. Reason was that I was really really mad and he kept on annoying me.
  8. I usually walk away.. And when someone provoke me, then there is no limit I guess.
  9. your personality is sorta unique. you make me like your personalty but then all of a sudden you just erase everything in one shot. I would say, "Someone who is not fully aware of her capabilities" go ahead if its arguable
  10. I would explode!
  1. My Friend "Abbas"
  2. I think I love this one is better, because you guys showed more enthusiasm towards this interview and made a fun interview.
  3. I will give you my ps2 forever. Because I use PS3 now :D lol
  4. yea, Sneak Around..
  5. yea, my maths teacher was possessed by a monster ...
  6. Scroll up to see this answer.
  7. "Tomorrow evening in Thoncliff, call me or message me before you come"...
  8. Mon Platin Shampoo
  9. Family
  10. once a day
  11. word... mmm... favorite word... mmmm... "good"
  12. Blue T shirt
  13. mmmmmmm Swiss Knife
  14. Adidas
  15. My Laziness
  16. I think they do
  17. no body does that.. cmoon
  18. Nope!! I have Pakistani Flag hanging on my wall..
  19. sorry.. what ?
  20. mmmm no... All my friends are still my friends. But due to long distance we don't hang out much.
lol tou many PS3 hi mang lani hai :p then kai kro gye ap /:) orr shy ko many dye tye questions uss ny copy nhi kye :p
ab kini tareef kro mein ap ki /:) hehehe lol :p asy tou sub kuch good good lag rha hai real mein milny k bd theek sy kro gie ap ki tareef {(moc)}
W3LL
ALLAH PAK AAP KO HAMESHA KHUSH AUR AABAD RAKHE Orr AP KI TAMAM JAYIZ WISHES PURI HO {(girlangel)}
app k sub replies bhot achy tye bhot achy sy sub explain kia ap ny Mr. Hawk! :p
A prayer from the Depth of My Heart
Teri ek Dua'a K Jawab May,
Kiya likho k hath uthay howay Hay sawal ko,
Tujhey Rub Khabhi na Malal Day,
Tujhey Rub khabhi na Zawal day
Teri sub balaon ku Taal day
Teri Zindagi ku Sunwar day
Tujhey dekh ker Khilaiy Gul yaha,
Tuhey Aisa Husn o Jamal day
Tuhey kiya Likho?
Tujhey kiya ma do?
Meri Rubb say hay
Yehi iltija
Apni Rehmaton k Gulab sub
Who Teray Khazon
May daal day
(Ameen)
Beautiful-Rose-Animated-roses-9789042-240-320.gif
stay blessed keep smiling
some wishes for u :)
You have got it in you
What it takes to flight that high!
The world is for you..... :)
Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy U,
But to help U realise ur hidden potential and Power,
Let Difficulties know that U too are DIFFICULT((ALWAYZ THINK +IVE)
In everything u do have a purpose,
Prepare to pursue ur purpose with a prayer,
Ask 4 guidance,protection and direction.
Give thanks 2 answered prayers,
Have faith in your ability 2 succeed,
Be positive and never look back.
If u keep all this in ur mind u wont wrong
As Cloud cover the Sun
Truth cover the Lie
Angel cover the Evil
Flowers Cover the Garden
I Wish & Pray that happiness covers all the worries of your life
Wish You all the Best & May Allah Always Shower His Blessing Upon You (Ameen)
flowerbucket.gif

kuch zadha hi likh diya many :p
well mery jany k bd yad krna ap ek pagal bhi ti TM py {(moc)}

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ
hmmm wht i thnk {(thinkg)}
.... PF ??? :-?
  • Yes, or koi kaam hi nahi hai mujhe. lol
  • I had to come up with a slogan, I read somewhere "Come as a tourist, as a friend". So on forum people come as a visitor, since visitor sounds not good I changed that with Guest and then instead of leaving you gotta put stay and then I did not want to use "friend" so I changed it to family. Later on I realized that this slogan is almost everywhere... I was pretty disappointed, but Oh Well!!
  • I try not to.... but yea.. Body Language tells you everything.
  • There is no such songs. Not matter how good the song is it gets boring after few times.
  • yea, mostly.
  • no
  • Talk Shows.........mmm...none I think.
  • mmmmm...no
  • Happy ending in the movie you mean... That is because, movies with not happy ending turn out to be good movies. I m not saying that ending should not be happy at all. What I am saying is that at the end one person should win. Not everyone' wins. For example: agar hero k father ko goli lage, or us ki wife kidnap ho jaye or phir end may us ki fight main villan say ho to kam say kam wife ya father ko marna chaiye.. Laykin Indian movie may hota yeh hai k Hero end ki fight jeet jata hai, Wife bhi bach jati hai or father bhi nahi marta... I don't like such endings.
  • 24 hours ago.

• no, I don't. And its Cancer as Mahen said.
  • I dont even know what that is..
  • Mahen & Choco k ilawa kissi member par ghusa nahi aya.
  • pari
  • none to be honest.
  • nope
  • mmmmmmm....no one I guess.. Bat karne ka style to kisi ka bhi same nahi. what do you think ?
  • not yet..
  • About 3. I think..
  • nah.. not really
  • nope
After writing my name, wait few minutes when dropdown list appears press enter. If you type this too fast, its not gonna work.

1. Leaving stuff for tomorrow.
  2. People who are smart, know how to make jokes. Outgoing and live people.
  3. nah, there is a limit to everything.
  4. Guys..Cannot have much fun with girls. All they wanna do is sit and talk...
  5. both. Insan apne actions say apna future banata hai jaysa us ki taqdeer may likha hota hai
  6. around 2am or 3am sometimes goes very late.. Shutdown my laptop,
  7. That I am not what I look...
  8. That is very vast question. You gotta be specific about it.
  9. Tire :)
  10. Should have wife and good job :) InshAllah
  11. This week was amazing to be honest. I learned so much about myself. Some funny and interesting questions by everyone. Good try Faith but you did not get me...:p Mahen your questions was just out of the box :) Shyprinces well copied questions :D, Rubi you had nice questions with no time given to rest.. Choco well researched question. Tooba khan nice and few serious questions and great food serving. Dawn did ask some decent questions as well. Nelly deer aye durust ai.. And Redrose all applause to you for making this happen.. Thank You All!!
  12. TM ap k lie banai gai hai ta k ap log apni personal life k jhanjhat, stress or sadness say tohra break lay k kuch waqt apne lie guzare.. So please enjoy TM as much as you like for FREE! And do help us grow. Everything here is for you!! keep sharing laughs and knowledge with us.

1. I am not sure what animal I wanted to be, but I can tell you what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a bird and that bird would be Hawk!(Auqaab). Reason is, I wanted to be someone who live with no worries. Hawk got no worries k koi pehche say a k attack kare ga kiun k wo sab say upper hota hai or koi aysa dosra bird nahi jo us par attack kare. You flay high up in the skies, and you know what is going on the eart!! which is pretty good.
  2. Me being different is that I do not have generic emotions. For example, its really hard for me to say How are you, Thank you, I like ___, I do not like ___, etc... And funny part is I can say such stuff easily when I don't really mean it :D but its not all the time.
  3. Mind.. Because heart only tells you what you want, mind tells you what you really need.
  4. climb up the tree!! That is the safest place in jungle. Well not 100% safest but the most safest place.
  5. "Should Have Woken Up earlier !!"
  6. Nelly, coming with a domain is the most hardest job of creating a website. Sorry I cannot really answer this. But let me tell you what, It would be something decent this time.
  7. mmm I never ever got into any fight. I remember when I was grade 8 I slapped one of my friend really really hard, he did not fight back. Reason was that I was really really mad and he kept on annoying me.
  8. I usually walk away.. And when someone provoke me, then there is no limit I guess.
  9. your personality is sorta unique. you make me like your personalty but then all of a sudden you just erase everything in one shot. I would say, "Someone who is not fully aware of her capabilities" go ahead if its arguable
  10. I would explode!
  1. My Friend "Abbas"
  2. I think I love this one is better, because you guys showed more enthusiasm towards this interview and made a fun interview.
  3. I will give you my ps2 forever. Because I use PS3 now :D lol
  4. yea, Sneak Around..
  5. yea, my maths teacher was possessed by a monster ...
  6. Scroll up to see this answer.
  7. "Tomorrow evening in Thoncliff, call me or message me before you come"...
  8. Mon Platin Shampoo
  9. Family
  10. once a day
  11. word... mmm... favorite word... mmmm... "good"
  12. Blue T shirt
  13. mmmmmmm Swiss Knife
  14. Adidas
  15. My Laziness
  16. I think they do
  17. no body does that.. cmoon
  18. Nope!! I have Pakistani Flag hanging on my wall..
  19. sorry.. what ?
  20. mmmm no... All my friends are still my friends. But due to long distance we don't hang out much.

Reactions: ChoCo

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
lol.....thats tough.......he is similar to all guys..lazy and careless.....keen about his profession...and yah nevertheless..full of life jo har larke mei hota hai shadi se pehle :p
lol so true {(laugh)} @Don ki ini shoni tareef :p[DOUBLEPOST=1359379714][/DOUBLEPOST]ku na ab ap ka intro. lye liya jaye /:) iss week tou bhot maza aya suchi bhot zadha ab next ap ko laya jaye :p @Prince_Farry
ye week tou mujy ab kabi nhi bholny wala :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.