Coffee As A Memory Booster

• Work-from-home

Silent_lyf

Heart's Raaz
TM Star
Sep 20, 2013

In addition to its other well-known effects, a cup of coffee might improve your memory.
Researchers had 73 men and women volunteers who did not habitually consume caffeine study pictures of flowers, musical instruments and other objects. After they were done, they gave 35 of them a pill containing 200-milligrams of caffeine — the amount found in one to two cups of coffee — and the rest an identical looking placebo. Neither the subjects nor the researchers knew until the study ended who took caffeine and who took an inert pill.
The next day they showed the volunteers more pictures, asking them if they were the same, different, or different but similar to the pictures they had seen the previous day.
Those who had caffeine pills were significantly better at identifying pictures that were different but similar to the ones they had seen the previous day. In other tests, the researchers found that less than 200 milligrams had no effect, and more did not further improve the participants’ scores.
The senior author, Michael A. Yassa, formerly at Johns Hopkins and now an assistant professor of neurobiology at the University of California, Irvine, said that the study,
published online in Nature Neuroscience, does not prove that caffeine is a memory pill.
“We don’t even know what the exact effective dose would be,” he said. What will Dr. Yassa do himself? “I’m a regular coffee drinker, and nothing is going to change that.”

@[USERGROUP=109]Tag_TM[/USERGROUP]

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
u should have control on ur drinking & eating habbits
I didnt say I am fat !! lol
No .. It burns fat
ni cofe fat nai karti

ok let me re-phrase that.. Coffee mota nahi karti laykin yeh paet ko berha deti hai... when you drink coffee you soon have to go to washroom ... reason: your body does not know k coffee k sath kia karna hai... is lie wo direct paet may ja k jama ho jati hai and soon you have to let it out.

Or coffee fat burn kar sakti hain kiun k wo garam hoti hai.

soul_of_silence

Tm ki shy heer
Hot Shot
Jul 26, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
yrr gyes saray choro thnks momi iski zrurt thi mhy yrr mjhy new project mila hai coffee pe...thnks yrrrrrrrrr bht shukriya tumhraa yeh mri liye help ful rahay ga..........