best friend

• Work-from-home

mirajshaikh

Dec 6, 2010
india
Register to Remove this Ad:

1:A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have...

2:If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

3:The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.

4:If my best friend jumped off a bridge... I would not …I would be at the bottom waiting to catch him.

5:Everyone has a best friend during each stage of life only a precious few have the same one.

6:Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

7:A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

8:I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.

9:Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

10:Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.

11:It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.

12:A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

13:A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.

14:While everybody else shakes my hand, you hold it.