• Work-from-home

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
Image Source: Google
Hey Friendz,
As Winter is coming and I'm gonna drink thousand cups of coffee (I loveee coffee{(cofee)}) this winter ;) ..​
and I want you to do the sameeee :p .. So in this thread I'm sharing (trying to convince ;) ) some benefits of coffee :D
Hmm well, the conversation about coffee 'Is it good or bad' still goes on and my view about it is that 'It doesn't do any harm if taken in moderation' :) It depends on how many cups you drink.​
Well, I've came to know some good and bad reactions about it which I wanna share with Y'all :)..
The Good:
  • Coffee improves digestionand also prevents depression
  • Coffee helps Get rid of cellulites
  • Coffee Helps remove dark circles under the eyes.
  • Like both black and green tea, coffee contains antioxidants (which reverses aging {}{4rt5 ).
  • Coffee can also help cure headaches (like we feel relaxed after having any kind of tea b/c it also has caffeine).
  • Drinking coffee can help you on a sleep-deprived day or when you do boring stuff (i.e. at work, studying {}{78iu lol)
The Bad:
  • Coffee causes insomnia, avoid drinking it at night, if you're sensitive to caffeine
Uses around the house:
(Facial scrub) Coffee grinds mixed with your daily face wash or scrub exfoliate your skin well. Use gently to remove dead skin. It leaves your skin super smooth.​
(body scrub) Coffee reduce the appearance of cellulite, you can take advantage by adding coffee to your body wash or scrub.​
(Hair care) Brew one strong cup of espresso and let it cool completely. Pour the coffee onto dry hair and leave it on for 15-20 minutes, rinse it out. it gives shine and glow to your hair like never before.​
(Around the house) Put coffee beans or grounded in a glass jar in the refrigerator or bathroom to remove unwanted smells.​
Well, so far I found these good and bad reaction(s) of coffee, not mentioning serious diseases it may cured or caused.​
To sum it up, There are more good reactions in coffee than bad ones, but Beware! bad ones are really really bad ;).. and I'm 100% sure you can drink 1-2 cups of coffee in a day, it doesn't do any harm :)
Do you loveee coffee too??? How much do you loveee??? :p
-Shy Princess​

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
ye to me office ki bat ker raha hun gher me bhi akser peeta rehta hun 10 se 12 cups :D
10 se 12 cups :s Wowwwww aapko neend kaise ajati hai :s ?? mujhe tou 2 cups pe bhi nahien aati :s ..
laikin ye muzir hai sehat k liye aapki lyf kam ho sakti hai jaise smoking se hoti hai :p

Reactions: Atif-adi

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
10 se 12 cups :s Wowwwww aapko neend kaise ajati hai :s ?? mujhe tou 2 cups pe bhi nahien aati :s ..
laikin ye muzir hai sehat k liye aapki lyf kam ho sakti hai jaise smoking se hoti hai :p
life kam hogi to acha hai na gunah bhi kam hunge :p
wese nind to nai ati hum ko bhi shayad isi waja se? {(thinkg)}

H!N@

TM Star
Jul 12, 2009
Karachi
Coffee causes insomnia, avoid drinking it at night, if you're sensitive to caffeine{(thinkg)}

Do you loveee coffee too??? How much do you loveee??? :p

too much :)