• Work-from-home

cute bhoot

Sss...sssh €|[--]00T
Super Star
Oct 11, 2010
wadi-e-jinnat
Nicola Wood
SCULPTOR / ARTIST / TV PRESENTER
Nicola was born and lives in Leicester, England.
She trained for 10 years in Theatre School and then went on to study Art and Design at DeMontfort University in Leicester.
In 2006 Nicola was traveling in Australia and discovered a Sand Sculpture Exhibition. After visiting the project she quickly became a volunteer and began detailing a sculpture of Ganesh by Jino Van Bruissen. Following this she was employed as a detailer on a second project in Sydney. It was on this project that Nicola found her feet as a sculptor and was introduced to a career of sand sculpting.
One year later she was invited to participate in an ice and snow sculpting festival in Madrid. She eagerly accepted and now also works world wide carving ice, snow and sand for exhibitions, festivals, promotions, events and competitions.
In 2010 Nicola was invited to the BBC to work on a new children’s art show, Deadly 60. As an artist/presenter of the show Nicola demonstrates a multitude of creative techniques including some sand and ice sculpture.
> GOLD Medal at World Sandsculpting Championships 2010, Seattle
> GOLD Medal at World Sandsculpting Championships 2007, Canada
> SILVER Medal at World Sandsculpting Championships 2007, Canada
> SILVER Medal at Rorscach Sandsculpturen Festival 2007, Switzerland
> PUBLIC PRIZE at Rorschach Sandsculpturen Festival 2007, Switzerland
amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1345635783][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tum bhi kuch seekho is ko dekh k, nikammi larki :p
ye chupi rustam hy mai janta hu isy

Reactions: Fa!th and eXcalibuR

Silent Soul

Banned
May 24, 2012
Karachi
Nicola Wood
SCULPTOR / ARTIST / TV PRESENTER
Nicola was born and lives in Leicester, England.
She trained for 10 years in Theatre School and then went on to study Art and Design at DeMontfort University in Leicester.
In 2006 Nicola was traveling in Australia and discovered a Sand Sculpture Exhibition. After visiting the project she quickly became a volunteer and began detailing a sculpture of Ganesh by Jino Van Bruissen. Following this she was employed as a detailer on a second project in Sydney. It was on this project that Nicola found her feet as a sculptor and was introduced to a career of sand sculpting.
One year later she was invited to participate in an ice and snow sculpting festival in Madrid. She eagerly accepted and now also works world wide carving ice, snow and sand for exhibitions, festivals, promotions, events and competitions.
In 2010 Nicola was invited to the BBC to work on a new children’s art show, Deadly 60. As an artist/presenter of the show Nicola demonstrates a multitude of creative techniques including some sand and ice sculpture.
> GOLD Medal at World Sandsculpting Championships 2010, Seattle
> GOLD Medal at World Sandsculpting Championships 2007, Canada
> SILVER Medal at World Sandsculpting Championships 2007, Canada
> SILVER Medal at Rorscach Sandsculpturen Festival 2007, Switzerland
> PUBLIC PRIZE at Rorschach Sandsculpturen Festival 2007, Switzerland
Amazing!!!{}{78iu

Reactions: Fa!th

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
Johnny Swing
Turns Cold Hard Cash & Currency Into Furniture & Textiles. Literally.
Johnny Swing on his Nickel couch​
A trained sculptor and licensed welder, 49 year old Vermont-based artist Johnny Swing, an alumnus of Skidmore College and Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture uses found materials and objects to repurpose into art, furniture and more.
With a vast amount of work to his credit, it's his American coin-soldered furniture and paper currency printed objects I want to share with you today. Below are several angles, images and information pertaining to his soldered coin furniture followed by some of his textile objects made with dollar printed fabrics.
When he began using coins, Swing says it wasn’t simply about money as a material-”it was about taking what was a useless piece of money and kind of making it special again.” With this idea in mind he constructed his first piece out of pennies. What many consider America’s most disposable piece of coinage suited his purpose perfectly. Swing was happy with his first piece, which he modeled after a Bertoli chair, but using the pennies became a problem. After 1981 pennies were made with zinc, which caused them to disintegrate when welded together. Finding thousands of pennies dating before Reagan took office made an already labor-intensive process even more of a chore.
So he moved on to nickels. He’s now created 20 nickel couches, each assembled using about 7,000 of the Jefferson coins-that’s $350. His half-dollar chair utilizes about 1,500 coins, or $750. The price of these pieces, though, is much more than face value. You would have to save a lot of five-cent pieces to afford the couch made of them. An original Johnny Swing Nickel Couch can be had for upwards of $50,000. But the price pays for a painstaking process; for one couch it takes more than 300 hours to complete the 35,000 welds that hold all the coins together.
It’s a hard, hard profession. It’s not just based on ability. Yes, you need it but it can’t be the only thing. Love and ego help.
I love what I do. But it’s still a job. I get up and go to work at 6:30 in the morning. There are good days and bad days but at the end of the day I always remember that it is a privilege either way." johnny swing

Silent Soul

Banned
May 24, 2012
Karachi
wowww
how do u know her
i wanna meet her,,i mean wanna talk to her {(popcorn)}
Through Deviantart
She is very much busy now a days bcoz she is working with many international and local publishing houses and If u send her any msg then u will have to wait for about 1 month the reason is that she gets nearly 30 to 40 comments on her 1 art project and also receives a large number of private msgs daily.
Here is her deviant art page
http://dark-spider.deviantart.com
and her own web link
http://www.crisortega.com

Reactions: hoorain

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Through Deviantart
She is very much busy now a days bcoz she is working with many international and local publishing houses and If u send her any msg then u will have to wait for about 1 month the reason is that she gets nearly 30 to 40 comments on her 1 art project and also receives a large number of private msgs daily.
Here is her deviant art page
http://dark-spider.deviantart.com
and her own web link
http://www.crisortega.com
ahan thank u,,, i'll definitely try INSHAALLAH
aap in k art work k saath inki biography bhi idhar hi share karti!
Looking impressive {(popcorn)}

Reactions: Silent Soul

Silent Soul

Banned
May 24, 2012
Karachi
ahan thank u,,, i'll definitely try INSHAALLAH
aap in k art work k saath inki biography bhi idhar hi share karti!
Looking impressive {(popcorn)}
Why not :)
Han mujhy yad he nhi raha
kafi din bad maine yeh thread open ki thi isliye Biography post karna he bhool gai:s
koi bat nhi next artist Jenny ki biography share karongi( agar us ne apne journal mai add ki ho)[DOUBLEPOST=1346665643][/DOUBLEPOST]
wowwww amazing
Yes, she is an amazing artist.

Reactions: hoorain and Fa!th

Silent Soul

Banned
May 24, 2012
Karachi
Artist: Jenny Lehmann
Art Form: Digital Art- Digital Painting and Air Brushing
Jenny Lehmann is a 22 year old German artist with a knack for digital painting. Ms. Lehmann practices her art strictly as hobby, although her enticing paintings of enchanting women as well as other figures are worthy of the professional art scene.
Jenny says, "I was always doing sketches and scribbles, even when I was a little child, but I started drawing and painting seriously at the age of 19, when I discovered the beauty of digital painting. I am completely self-taught, as most of the other artists I know. I guess it is more a calling to be artistically minded, so most artists teach themselves, because they don’t need a teacher"
Have a look at her artworks

I used these one in my profile/devaint ID

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
BEN HEINE
Best known for his original series "Pencil Vs Camera", "Digital Circlism" and "Flesh and Acrylic"

(born June 12, 1983 in Abidjan, Ivory coast) is a Belgian multidisciplinary visual artist​
EARLY LIFE
Ben grew up in Ivory Coast. He lived there 7 years, along with his parents and his 3 sisters. His father was a commercial engineer and his mother a Modern Jazz dance teacher. Everything changed when the family came back to Brussels in 1990. Ben was a demanding child and he didn't like school at all. He became wiser, more disciplined and a studious person later on, after a stay in a boarding school (at the "Collège Saint Vincent" (Belgium), from 12 y/o to 18 y/o). In 1994, he discovered for the first time that his energy, his fears, his emotions and his ideals could be canalized in "visual projects", it was the very beginning of a never ending adventure in drawing and painting. As a teenager, Ben had many other hobbies and activities: beside writing poetry on a daily basis, he played drums, piano and guitar, he also used to play basketball and to run everyday. His interest for graphic arts was eventually the strongest one.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
Ben has a degree in Journalism (started at "Université Libre de Bruxelles" (Belgium) and completed at "IHECS" (Belgium) & "Utrecht University of Applied Sciences" in The Netherlands). He also briefly studied History of Art, Painting and Sculpture at "Hastings College of Arts & Technology" (England) but he is a self-taught person in Drawing and Photography. Through his studies, he learned several languages: French (1), English (2), Dutch (3), Polish (4), Spanish (5) and Russian (6). Ben loves languages because he loves communicating and interacting with people. He loves people.
PROFESSIONAL EVOLUTION
Following his studies, Ben has tried all kinds of different jobs but visual creation has always been his main concern. Since 2006 until now, his pictorial works have been published in famous Belgian and international newspapers and magazines (see "Press" for more info) and they have been seen by millions of people online. Ben Heine’s artworks have been exhibited in Belgium, Great Britain, France, Canada, USA, Germany, Turkey, Romania, Brazil, South Korea and Spain. Ben is currently represented by several well-established art galleries in Belgium and abroad, such as the Gallery Garden (Brussels), the Appart Gallery (Brussels), Start/Stuff&Art (Cape Verde), the Art Movement (London), the Next Gallery (Jacksonville), the Radeski Gallery (Liège) and others. He has also participated in numerous art events such as the London Art Fair, the Affordable Art Fair, the Berliner List, the Accessible Art Fair, Art Event, Music for Life...
PENCIL VS CAMERA
DIGITAL CIRCLISM
FLESH AND ACRYLIC

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
BEN HEINE
Best known for his original series "Pencil Vs Camera", "Digital Circlism" and "Flesh and Acrylic"

(born June 12, 1983 in Abidjan, Ivory coast) is a Belgian multidisciplinary visual artist​
EARLY LIFE
Ben grew up in Ivory Coast. He lived there 7 years, along with his parents and his 3 sisters. His father was a commercial engineer and his mother a Modern Jazz dance teacher. Everything changed when the family came back to Brussels in 1990. Ben was a demanding child and he didn't like school at all. He became wiser, more disciplined and a studious person later on, after a stay in a boarding school (at the "Collège Saint Vincent" (Belgium), from 12 y/o to 18 y/o). In 1994, he discovered for the first time that his energy, his fears, his emotions and his ideals could be canalized in "visual projects", it was the very beginning of a never ending adventure in drawing and painting. As a teenager, Ben had many other hobbies and activities: beside writing poetry on a daily basis, he played drums, piano and guitar, he also used to play basketball and to run everyday. His interest for graphic arts was eventually the strongest one.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
Ben has a degree in Journalism (started at "Université Libre de Bruxelles" (Belgium) and completed at "IHECS" (Belgium) & "Utrecht University of Applied Sciences" in The Netherlands). He also briefly studied History of Art, Painting and Sculpture at "Hastings College of Arts & Technology" (England) but he is a self-taught person in Drawing and Photography. Through his studies, he learned several languages: French (1), English (2), Dutch (3), Polish (4), Spanish (5) and Russian (6). Ben loves languages because he loves communicating and interacting with people. He loves people.
PROFESSIONAL EVOLUTION
Following his studies, Ben has tried all kinds of different jobs but visual creation has always been his main concern. Since 2006 until now, his pictorial works have been published in famous Belgian and international newspapers and magazines (see "Press" for more info) and they have been seen by millions of people online. Ben Heine’s artworks have been exhibited in Belgium, Great Britain, France, Canada, USA, Germany, Turkey, Romania, Brazil, South Korea and Spain. Ben is currently represented by several well-established art galleries in Belgium and abroad, such as the Gallery Garden (Brussels), the Appart Gallery (Brussels), Start/Stuff&Art (Cape Verde), the Art Movement (London), the Next Gallery (Jacksonville), the Radeski Gallery (Liège) and others. He has also participated in numerous art events such as the London Art Fair, the Affordable Art Fair, the Berliner List, the Accessible Art Fair, Art Event, Music for Life...
PENCIL VS CAMERA
DIGITAL CIRCLISM
FLESH AND ACRYLIC
zabardast :-bd

Reactions: Fa!th