"all Men Are The Same"

• Work-from-home

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013
well sa
For those girls who says "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME"
Have you met all the guys in the world? No You Haven't There are guys out there, who care about you, are madly in love with you, will treat you right, but you're too pushing them into FRIEND ZONE. And when that one guy screws you over, you either blame love,or either you start believing that all guys are jerks. They're not. Love doesn't walk away, people do. And so what if one jerk broke your heart, I PROMISE you that not every single guy will. Open your eyes,and realize that there are guys who want you but don't go after you before you're too busy chasing the bad boys.Or you expect to fall in love that way they do in movies. Where it's love at first sight, or where the guy throws rose petals every where his girlfriend steps. That's not reality.He can't think about you 24/7, he can't open every door for you, hold your bag all the time, text you goodnight and good morning every day, he's not going to be perfect. And if you expect him to be perfect, then it's you who is not ready to be in a relationship. So before you go on and say,"all guys are the same"just remember, that many people in the future will break your heart too but one day you'll find the guy who was worth all those heartbreaks. The guy who will treat you right, he might not throw rose petals everywhere you step, but he'll hold your hand and be by your side through the hardest times...
I copied it from some where
but You have to read dis carefully ...
well said nomi apnei bilqul sahi kaha ha i agreee gud job bro.....

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013
well sa
Have you met all the guys in the world? No You Haven't There are guys out there, who care about you, are madly in love with you, will treat you right, but you're too pushing them into FRIEND ZONE. And when that one guy screws you over, you either blame love,or either you start believing that all guys are jerks. They're not. Love doesn't walk away, people do. And so what if one jerk broke your heart, I PROMISE you that not every single guy will. Open your eyes,and realize that there are guys who want you but don't go after you before you're too busy chasing the bad boys.Or you expect to fall in love that way they do in movies. Where it's love at first sight, or where the guy throws rose petals every where his girlfriend steps. That's not reality.He can't think about you 24/7, he can't open every door for you, hold your bag all the time, text you goodnight and good morning every day, he's not going to be perfect. And if you expect him to be perfect, then it's you who is not ready to be in a relationship. So before you go on and say,"all guys are the same"just remember, that many people in the future will break your heart too but one day you'll find the guy who was worth all those heartbreaks. The guy who will treat you right, he might not throw rose petals everywhere you step, but he'll hold your hand and be by your side through the hardest times...
well said nomi apnei bilqul sahi kaha ha i agreee gud job bro.....

Reactions: kingnomi

MysTeri0uS

Super Star
Oct 31, 2012
Sab Mard Eak Jaisay Hi Hote Hain……nahi nahi i am different.......joking....
Girls ka Purana Takya Kalaam Hai "Sab Mard Eak Jaisay Hi Hote Hain"

Reactions: kingnomi

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
Sab Mard Eak Jaisay Hi Hote Hain……nahi nahi i am different.......joking....
Girls ka Purana Takya Kalaam Hai "Sab Mard Eak Jaisay Hi Hote Hain"
Yeh line tab ijaad huwi jab Aik Aurat ka china me Mard Kho Gaya Aur mard chinese tha tab us ne kaha tha kay kay kaise dhoondo sab mard aik jaise hain so Sab aurton nay galat matlab le leiya :s @Asheer sahi kaha ?

Reactions: Wasif Safi

Wasif Safi

!!pRaISe D CReAtOr!!
Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Hyderabad, India

Agreed bro :)

Well said too gud, agar iske baad bhi aqal nahi aayi to phir nahi aayegi unko aqal :p

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
Lush!!! sharing bro... :D

Asheer

ஜÇatch-me'ıf U-caŋஜ
Super Star
Feb 10, 2013
Karachi
Yeh line tab ijaad huwi jab Aik Aurat ka china me Mard Kho Gaya Aur mard chinese tha tab us ne kaha tha kay kay kaise dhoondo sab mard aik jaise hain so Sab aurton nay galat matlab le leiya :s @Asheer sahi kaha ?
hahahhaha bilkul ryt :p

Jahil

Banned
Jul 1, 2011
Karachi
wah wah nomi dil khush krdya u ne
lekin english main kyun likha yr? @rockerxx ke ilava to kisi larki ko samjh hi nhi ayengi yeh baaten

fareena_01

Super Star
Mar 11, 2013
Karachi
beautiful saying........ and it's true that not all the men are same

"many people in the future will break your heart too but one day you'll find the guy who was worth all those heartbreaks. The guy who will treat you right, he might not throw rose petals everywhere you step, but he'll hold your hand and be by your side through the hardest times..."

"Love doesn't walk away, people do."