Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
aala.......

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

dear aap k paas aysi felings hi nhi ...jo smjh sko in baato ko..View attachment 33018

What is the equipment of a candle? Only a flame. We too understood it to be the equipment of our life in the desolation-filled gathering of the world, to keep burning with the flame of passion. Besides this, we had nothing, nor did we need anything. Although finally this flame will extinguish our very self, the way the flame of a candle devours the candle.

Reactions: New Wolf

New Wolf

TM Star
Jul 17, 2010

what is the equipment of a candle? Only a flame. We too understood it to be the equipment of our life in the desolation-filled gathering of the world, to keep burning with the flame of passion. Besides this, we had nothing, nor did we need anything. Although finally this flame will extinguish our very self, the way the flame of a candle devours the candle.
itna emotional q ho rhe ho bhai...me to mzakh kr rha tha..:(

Reactions: Nelli

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom

What is the equipment of a candle? Only a flame. We too understood it to be the equipment of our life in the desolation-filled gathering of the world, to keep burning with the flame of passion. Besides this, we had nothing, nor did we need anything. Although finally this flame will extinguish our very self, the way the flame of a candle devours the candle.
okay now can u explain d purpose ov dis lecture for me plz:)

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

okay now can u explain d purpose ov dis lecture for me plz:)
You don't have passion to understand wisdom of lecture, You will burn if i explain it to you. I am talking about fire that burns invisibly and from which flame doesn't arise. If you are interested to burn yourself with invisible flames than tell me, i will explain it?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

yeh shayar ka apna andaaz hota hai kisi b situation ya word ko bayaan karne ka:) if u r interested in poetry den u should know it better otherwise u won't get it

Are you saying that poets play with words to fool mankind?. Am i right?

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
go ahead
u already seeemz burnt urself to me,
but lemme get d taste ov burning also
All right, we are nurse for one sick with passion. If the sick one is not cured, then what "honor" will remain for the Doctor.