6 Dec- Happy Sindhi Cap Day

• Work-from-home

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
6 Dec- Happy Sindhi Cap Day

KARACHI :
Different political parties on Sunday organised rallies in different parts of the city to observe December 6 as the day for pride and protection of 'Sindhi topi'.

Various rallies taken out by Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), Awami National Party (ANP), Pakistan Tehreek-e- Insaaf (PTI) and other parties from different areas in the city culminated outside Sindh Assembly building.

The participants of the rallies who were holding the flags of their respective parties, placards and banners inscribed with slogans about the importance of the culture of Sindh reached Karachi Press Club (KPC).

The journalists were also presented "Sindhi Topi and Ajrak" by the leaders of various parties at the KPC.

Later, the participants of the rally moved to Sindh Assembly Building, where they staged a sit-in and chanted slogans about richness of the culture of Sindh.

Representatives of the political parties also addressed the large gathering outside the building of the Provincial Assembly.

Addressing the participants, Deputy Speaker Sindh Assembly, Ms. Shahla Raza said today is not the day of the protection of the culture of Sindh but the day of pride and respect for Sindh's culture because the culture is not orphan and it has millions of heirs.

Speaking to the gathering, Sindh Minister, Haji Muzaffar Ali Shujra also said that the culture of Sindh is 5000 years old and the people of Sindh never uttered anything against the culture of any community.

President PPP Karachi Division, Najmi Alam, JSQM leader, Elahi Bakhsh, leader of SNP, Amir Bakhsh Bhambro and others also spoke.

The people whose majority was wearing Si
ndhi topi and Ajrak also danced to the traditional tunes of Sindh province.

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
HUZUR SALLALLAHO ALEHE WAALEHE WASALLAM ki hadith he

"jo koi asbiat ki taraf bulae wo hum me se nhi"

asbiat yani qaumiat
yani sindhi punjabi qaumiat,ya ye k hum ilah baad k rehne wale hum barelvi k rehne wale waghera

ek or hadith he

"jo koi asbiat pe fakhar kre wo ALLAH nazdeek goabr pe chalne wale keere se b badtar he""
yani apne dehli k ya punjab k ya sindh k ya ilah baad k hone pe fakhar kre

so kiya socha ap logon ne??

ap log kiya hen?

Baazigar

TM Star
Oct 9, 2009
Nawabshah
HUZUR SALLALLAHO ALEHE WAALEHE WASALLAM ki hadith he

"jo koi asbiat ki taraf bulae wo hum me se nhi"

asbiat yani qaumiat
yani sindhi punjabi qaumiat,ya ye k hum ilah baad k rehne wale hum barelvi k rehne wale waghera

ek or hadith he

"jo koi asbiat pe fakhar kre wo ALLAH k nazdeek goabr pe chalne wale keere se b badtar he""
yani apne dehli k ya punjab k ya sindh k ya ilah baad k hone pe fakhar kre

so kiya socha ap logon ne??

ap log kiya hen?
gunjan yeh jo tum nay hadees di hai us ka refrence to do ta k mai phado k jo batien ap nay oper likhi hain wo sahi hai

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
i was asked to give the references

here are some with additional ahadith

Ibn Taymiyyah (d.728H) rahimahullaah said: “Everything which is outside the call of Islaam and the Qur’aan, with regards to lineage, land, nationality, schools of thoughts and ways, then it is from the calls of jaahiliyyah." [Majmoo ul-Fataawaa (3/456)]

when the Muhaajirs (those Companions who migrated from Makkah to Madeenah) and the Ansaars (those Companions who aided and supported those who migrated) argued, such that one of the Muhaajirs said:” O Muhaajirs! (implying; rally to my aid) ” And one of the Ansaar said: “O Ansaar!” Upon hearing this, the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said:“Is it with the calls of Jaahiliyyah that you call, and l am still amongst you!” And he became very angry at that.” [Related by al-Bukhaaree (8/137)]

The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: “Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa’ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for ‘asabiyyah (partisanship and party s pirit), or calling to ‘asabiyyah, or assisting ‘asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah." [Sahih Muslim (6/21) from Abu Hurayrah radiallaahu'Anhu ]

Narrated by Abu Da'wud that the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyyah or who dies for `Asabiyyah."

And in another Hadith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) referring to nationalism, racism, and patriotism said: "Leave it, it is rotten." [Muslim and Bukhari] and in the Hadith recorded in Mishkat al-Masabith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, "He who calls for `Asabiyyah is as if he bit his father's genitals"

Also, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, narrated by At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud
"There are indeed people who boast of their dead ancestors; but in the sight of Allah they are more contemptible than the black beetle that rolls a piece of dung with its nose. Behold, Allah has removed from you the arrogance of the Time of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance) with its boast of ancestral glories."

You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lowerthan the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung)." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

is ka urdu tarjuma neeche di gayi pic me he

any more confusion????

Sep 8, 2009
England-Deep Darkness
i donno what should i write here
lkn main janti b nahi hoon k main barlvi hoon ya kya hoon mjhay nahi pata so sorry gunjan sis .....
lkn gunjan sis apnay jo hadess likhi hai un mein main ap k 101% sath hoon

Reactions: Bint-e-Aisha

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
well... har wo kaam jahan par Jahalat ho Pak us may sab say agay hota hai..
SINDHI TOPI DAY... it makes no sense to me... even Pakistan may Sindhi majority may nahi hian.. but is din ko puray pak may manane ka kaha gaya.... Is this because of we care about our people(( sindhi, balochi, pathan, mahajir )) or is dis because bcoz of these people are ruling Pakistan now a days.....

Thanks God is day par Holiday nahi rakhi...

And those who are in favor of this, i would suggest you to GET A LIFE ...Come on man.. just give me a reason why is that TOPI DAY soo important ? What difference its gonna make?
How come we are not doing anything about those Saheed How sacrifice their life, their family and their property in Pakistan EVERY SINGLE DAY... Is dis Sindhi Topi have more value or their jaan o maal ?

Deep Silence

Feb 13, 2009
Maa K Qadmu Taley
Gunjan sis & Don bhai I agreed with u.

yes RR aap ne bhi theik kaha.Zardari k hote hoe agar ache kam hone lag jaein to kese pta chale ga k zardari ki hakumat hai.

awam bokhi mar rahi hai,aur Pakistan khasta hal hai magar ye apne oot ptang kamoun se baz nahi ate.ab jitni fuzool khari is pe ki gai hai is ki bajaey aap kisi ghareeb ki madad kr dete.
tab thi bat.

unique-style

°Oº*ÑÅTû®ãll¥ ÛñîQûÉ*°Oº
VIP
Mar 15, 2007
Karachi-Pakistan
well mge to ye sab fazool lagta hai ye sirf sindhio ko popular kerne k lie or apni hakoomat chamkane k lie ker rahay hain
nd Gunjan sis thx 4 sharing such a beautiful info

Reactions: Bint-e-Aisha

Baazigar

TM Star
Oct 9, 2009
Nawabshah
main yahan sab ko yahi kahon ga k plz controversy nahi phelai jai is forum mai har ek qoom hai our koi nahi chaie ga k us ki qomiat par bola jai our us k rasam rawaj par our us ki thezeeb par main ap sab ko phr hath jodh kar apeel karta hn k plz nafrat na phalien jo hua acha hua ya bura hua us ko bhool jao... agar yeh silsila band nahi hua our yoohi sindhion par tankeed ki gai tu meray pass is forum ko chornay k ilawa our koi rastaa nahi hai plz think on it