Noor_Afridi

Super Star
Feb 28, 2009
karachi

B i s m i l l a a h i r R a h m a a n i r R a h e e m

They are the days in which Allah the Mighty
and M
ajest
ic - most loves the doing of good deeds.

Allah swears an oath by them, and swearing an oath by
something is indicative of its importance and great benefit.

Allaah says that which translates to:
"By the dawn; and by the ten nights" (Al-Fajr: 1-2).

The Prophet (Pbuh) said: "There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days." The people asked: "Not even jihad for the sake of Allah?" He replied: "Not even jihad in the path of Allah, except for the case of a man who went out to fight giving himself and his wealth up for the cause - and returned with nothing." (Bukhaari).

It has been said that the 10days of Zhul-Hijjah, takes such superiorityover the rest of the days,
because all the pillars of Islam & hence all the good deedsare gathered on those blessed days.

Among the best of deeds that a person can perform is fasting!

Fasting during these days-as many of them as may be easy for one to fast-especially the Day of `Arafah. There is no doubt that the act of fasting isone of the best deeds,and it is from what Allah, the Most High, has chosen for Himself, as in the hadith qudsi: Fasting is for Me, and it is I who give reward for it. Verily, someone gives up his sexual passion, his food and his drink for My sake...” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa’i and Ibn Majah)

Fasting the day of 'Arafah is a supererogatory act. The Prophet Muhammad
has urged people to fast this day. Abu Qataadah
narrated that the Prophet Muhammad
was asked about observing the fast on the day of 'Arafah, he replied:
“'Arafah's fasting removes the sins of two years: the last and the coming year.”[Narrated by Muslim, Abu Dawood, aI-Nasaa'e and Ibn Maajah]

Fasting the day of 'Arafah...

And is Only for those who are notperforming Hajj.
[/FONT]

Abu Hurairah, (may Allah be pleased with him), narrates that the Prophet, (peace and blessings be upon him), Forbade fasting on the day of `Arafah for one who is actually at `Arafah." (Ahmad, Abu Dawud, An-Nasa'i, and Ibn Majah)

Among also the great deeds is to increase in making takbeer (saying Allaahu akbar), tahleel

(saying Laailaaha illallaah) and tahmeed (saying Alhamdulillaah) during these days.

The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam commanded us to abundantly pronounce Tasbeeh (‘Subhan-Allaah’), Tahmeed (‘Al-hamdu Lillaah’) and Takbeer (‘Allaahu akbar’) during this time. ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Umar , may Allaah be pleased with him and his father, reported that the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallamsaid: "There are no days greater in the sight of Allaah and in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Him than these ten days, so during this time recite a great deal of Tahleel ("La ilaaha ill-Allaah"), Takbeer and Tahmeed." (Reported by Ahmad).

For those who want to grab the,,
GOLDEN FORGIVENESS OFFER!!!

The Day Of Arafah is on...

Monday- 15 Nov 2010!

The Messenger of Allaah sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said, “The best supplication is that of (the day of) ‘Arafah, and the best word that I and all Prophets have said on the day of ‘Arafah is, ‘Laa ilaaha illallaah wahdahu laa shareeka lahu lahul-mulk walahul hamd, wahuwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in qadeer’ (None has the right to be worshipped but Allaah alone, Who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things).”(Tirmidhi)

The Messenger of Allah [S.A.W.W]((P.B.U.H) said, "Whoever guides someone to virtue will berewarded equivalent to him who practices that good action".
[Muslim]

And please don't forget me & all the Muslims

from your Mubarak duaa' Insha Allah.

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
subhanallah...............
Allah hm sb ko apne ghar bulaye.....
Ameen......