something about myself

• Work-from-home

melody1000

TM Star
Nov 13, 2008
Bangalore,India
{(hat)} Hi to all of you

I'm Melody & i'm from Bangalore,India. I have lived in Delhi & then Mumbai where i did my schooling & early college. I completed my degree in Bangalore and am working with a US MNC that is a leading player in the banking & financial services, heading the Global immigration for South India.

I love to listen to music both hindi & english & love many of your Paki singers like Atif Aslam,Kamran Ahmad,Padit Rashid Khan etc etc.
Have done a fair bit of travelling ..visited UK this july/aug & after that Sri lanka. Have been to Egypt, Europe, Dubai,Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia,Hongkong..don't know where i would be heading next year.
Love reading both novels..fictional n non-fictional,mags etc
Like experimenting in my cooking coz once u know what the masalas taste like...u can dish up wonderful concoctions.
Am staunchly loyal about the people i like & care about & would stand behind them like the rock of gibraltar.
Am basically very happy go lucky by nature, an optimist with a never say die attitude. Have had my fair share of the bad times, but have emerged stronger..i believe its life's learning lessons
I love to tease ppl especially if they cant take jokes coz i feel u shld hv the ability to laugh at yourself.
Bas..baaki bad mein....kuch tho chupa ke rakhna jaroori hai ,nahin tho where is the mystery hmm??

Reactions: khawajaasi

melody1000

TM Star
Nov 13, 2008
Bangalore,India
Thank u US & Rose..i've been having a blast on this site..truly enjoying reading the stuff here...in fact its become a ritual to log on here before hitting the sack..but y/day there was some problem on cnctng to this site practically whole day.look forward to more masti..{(thx)}

unique-style

°Oº*ÑÅTû®ãll¥ ÛñîQûÉ*°Oº
VIP
Mar 15, 2007
Karachi-Pakistan
Thank u US & Rose..i've been having a blast on this site..truly enjoying reading the stuff here...in fact its become a ritual to log on here before hitting the sack..but y/day there was some problem on cnctng to this site practically whole day.look forward to more masti..{(thx)}
thank u so so n so much melody {(thx)}

Waqar Hussain

M@In ALbela M@I M@sTana
VIP
Aug 12, 2008
chand k paar
~*~*~ MOST WELL COME ~*~*~

*~* Heartiest Welcome To T.M Forum *~*

~*~*~ Enjoy Your Stay At This Friendly Place ~*~*~

~*~*~And Share With Us Some Quality Posts ~*~*~