Sitting With Allah Ta'ala.

• Work-from-home

Abu Hafsat

Oct 30, 2010
Kano, Nigeria
As-Salaam alaikum,

In a Hadith-Qudsi, we have it where Allah Ta'ala says:--

"Anaa Jaleesun man Zakaranee.. I sit with him who Remembers Me". (Ahmad, Bayhaqi).

Allah Ta'ala is not sitting with you in the physical sense, but will dress you with His Beautiful Names and Attributes... such that on the Day of Judgement, when you/we appear with those dresses similar to the shining moon or sun, everyone will look at you and be amazed. As Suhurwardi, may Allah be Merciful to him, related that the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:-

"If My Remembrance overtook My servant and his desire to remember Me overtook him, I will make all
his pleasure and all his concerns in My Remembrance"
(As-Shurwardi)... meaning that in such a situation, one will not have any sweetness except Allah's Remembrance (Zikrullah)... leading to more intensive love of the Creator. So, let us engage more in Zikr.. which may come in the form of Reading the Qur'an, reciting of La-ilaha illallah, Muhammadur-Rasulullah or in reciting of: Allahu Akbar, Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Astaghfirullah, Salawaat ala Nabiy..

.... may be 100 times each in the mornings and evenings.... or such other beautiful forms of Zikr....