News Paf Fighter Plane Crash (pilot - My Relative)

• Work-from-home

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
Pagal Khana.... Huh... Pa gyi thnd???
Aoa!
Yesterday a Pak Air Force fighter jet crashed in Baldia Town, Karachi during a training mission. Both the pilots embraced Martyrdom (Shahadat). One of the Pilots Squadron Leader Umair Elahi was a close relative of my family. He has two small kids (a daughter & a son). Please pray for him and his family. This is a very hard time for my family and relatives who were related to him. Also, pray for the Wing Commander Khuram Samad and his family. Thankyou.
Regards,
Mystery.

P.S. I am attaching the link of the news as to where and when the funeral of Squadron Leader Umair Elahi will be held. Please attend the funeral if any of you is close to the location.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/717179/paf-plane-crash-funeral-of-pilot-in-attock-today/

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
Aoa!
Yesterday a Pak Air Force fighter jet crashed in Baldia Town, Karachi during a training mission. Both the pilots embraced Martyrdom (Shahadat). One of the Pilots Squadron Leader Umair Elahi was a close relative of my family. He has two small kids (a daughter & a son). Please pray for him and his family. This is a very hard time for my family and relatives who were related to him. Also, pray for the Wing Commander Khuram Samad and his family. Thankyou.
Regards,
Mystery.

P.S. I am attaching the link of the news as to where and when the funeral of Squadron Leader Umair Elahi will be held. Please attend the funeral if any of you is close to the location.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/717179/paf-plane-crash-funeral-of-pilot-in-attock-today/
Oh so sad ..... ALLAH un ki maghfirat kary or un ko jannat main aala muqaam aata karay or un ki family ko sabar kerne ki toufeeq de AMEEN ................

Reactions: Mystery

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011
Aoa!
Regards,
Mystery.

walaikumusslaam... Inna lilahe wa inna ilehe raji'oon.. shahadat <3 ALLAH un k ghr walun ko saber de aameen

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Aoa!
Regards,
Mystery.

ohh sad
inna Lillai wainna ilai rajion,,ALlah tala uneh jannat al firdos may jaga atafarmayain aur family ko sabar ata farmayain AAmeen,,

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
Sad!!
Allah Pak unki mghfirat Kare..ameen!

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajeeun

Allah in dono ke ghar walo ko sabr e azeem ataa farmaye Aameen

Zypher

•´¯`•» ριяαтε «•´¯`•
TM Star
Feb 12, 2014
Wooooo whn per :P
Aoa!
Regards,
Mystery.

ALLAH un ki Magfirat kare or Un ki family ko sabar de ,, Ameen

p3arl

Down to Earth ~_~
Super Star
Jan 30, 2010
Karachi
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajeeun

May their souls rest in eternal peace (AMEEN)

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
Aoa!
Regards,
Mystery.

WS....
Oh! Innaa Lillaa hi, wa innaa ilaehi raa......
Allaah pak unko jannatul firdous mey aala maqam ata farmaey. or un k ghar walo ko or aap logo ko sabr-e-jameel ata farmaey ameen