Music And Art Provide Creative Outlets For Children

• Work-from-home

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
It is believed by many educators that allowing young children an outlet for creative freedom is an important part of learning. Also by exposing children to the arts at a young age, confidence can be built in learning new skills and honing them. In my own personal experience, I was exposed to art and music at a very impressionable age. My love of art and music has lasted my entire life. I began to sing at age 3, play the violin at 7, and flute at 8. I have sat through countless art history and music theory classes, and the lessons have stuck with me, even years later. A creative outlet for children is arguably one of the most effective ways of teaching young children.
Parents Supplementing Art and Music Education when Schools Drop Programs

When schools drop art and music classes, many parents are supplementing by enrolling their children in private classes. Whether they be in home, at a studio or in formal classroom settings, art and music programs are beneficial in the early education of children by allowing creativity, providing new skills to hone and the believed link between music and math skills.

@NiRaaLi_Man0 @SweeeT_AnGeL