Istikhara ka tareeqa Dua-e-Istikhara kay saath.

• Work-from-home

سرفروش

Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی تعلیمات میں تمام اعمال جو انسانوں کی رہنمائی کے لئے بیان ہوئے ان کے کرنے کا آسان اور سہل طریقہ بیان ہوا ہے لیکن ہم لوگوں نے ان میں اپنا مطلب داخل کرکے پیچیدہ بنادیا ہے
استخارہ کا طریقہ بڑا آسان ہے لیکن ان میں بھی بعض چیزیں اپنی طرف سے داخل کردی گئیں ہیں اوپر ایک وڈیو میں قادری صاحب استخارہ کا طریقہ بیان کرنے کے بعد فرماتے ہیں کہ اگر ہرا رنگ نظر آئے تو یہ
مطلب اور لال رنگ آئے تو یہ مطلب اور پھر تسبیح ہاتھ میں لے کر بتایا کہ اگر یہ تسبیح خود سے جھولنے لگے مشرق سے مغرب کی طرف تو یہ مطلب اور شمال سے جنوب کی طرف جھولنے لگے تو یہ مطلب وغیرہ
استخارہ کا نہ کوئی مخصوص وقت ہے اور نہ اپنے مطلب
استخارہ کا مختصر طریقہ ہے اور اس کے بعد دوراستوں میں سے جس طرف انسان کا خیال یا دل ذیادہ مائل ہوجائے وہی اللہ کی طرف سے انسان کی بھلائی کی طرف رہنمائی ہے
مفتی تقی عثمانی صاحب کے بیان پر مختصر رسالے کے چند اوراق جاری کررہا ہوں ۔

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalamu Alaykum Wrwb
Jazakallah khair Anwar apne bilkul sahi kaha Islam ne jo bhi amal bataya hai wo aasaan hai ham ne khud isme apni galat niyaton se isme mushkilat paida kiye hain...aur mazirath chahenge hamne upar sirf istekharai dua dekhi jo bilkul sahi thi niche baki ke points par nazar nahi dale...ye istekhara ka tareeqa ham bhi share karte hain

Before any major decision, pray Salat-ul-Istikhara

Please click here to download “How to pray Salat-ul-Istikhara” in pdf format (Arabic, English, French, German and Spanish). BEFORE downloading this document, please view the videoclips included on this web page. They are meant to help you recite the Istikhara dua correctly, and to understand the significance of the Istikhara prayer, Insha Allah.

Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 2, number 32 and volume 4, number 141.
Often, we have to make major life-changing decisions: whether to undertake a major project or not, whether to apply for a promotion or not, whether to change career or not, whether to invest in a certain company or not, whether to get married or not, whom to get married to, etc.

Istikhara (Arabic) means to ask Allah to guide one to the right thing concerning any affair in one’s life, especially when one has to choose between two permissible alternatives, e.g. a career choice, getting married, etc. Similarly, a traveller should consult good righteous persons before setting out on a journey, because Allah says, “And consult them (O Prophet) in affairs (of moment),” (Qur’an, 3: 159) and one of the characteristics of the believers is that “they (conduct) their affairs by mutual consultation” (Qur’an, 42: 38). Qatadah said, “Every people who seek the pleasure of Allah and consult with one another are guided to the best course in their affairs.” The traveller should also make istikharah and seek guidance from Allah.
Sa’ d ibn Waqas reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Istikharah (seeking guidance from Allah) is one of the distinct favors (of Allah) upon man, and a good fortune for the son of Adam is to be pleased with the judgment of Allah. And a misfortune of the son of Adam is his failure to make istikharah (seeking Allah’s guidance), and a misfortune for the son of Adam is his displeasure with the judgment of Allah.” Ibn Taimiyyah said, “He who seeks guidance from the Creator and consults the creatures will never regret it.”
Salatul Istikharah is a sunnah. It is a prayer that one may pray if one must choose between permissible alternatives: it is two non-obligatory rak’at (that can be recited separately or in combination with the regular sunnah prayers or the prayer for entering the mosque [...] during any time of the day or night, and to recite therein whatever one wishes of the Qur’an after reciting al-Fatihah. After the two-rak’ats, one praises Allah and sends salutations to the Prophet sallallahu alehi wasallam and recites the following supplication which has been recorded by al-Bukhari in Jabir’s hadith (see full text below): “The Prophet sallallahu alehi wasallam would teach us al-istikhara for all of our affairs as he would teach us a surah from the Qur’an. He said: ‘If one of you is deliberating over an act, he should pray two non-obligatory rak’at and say: “ O Allah, I consult You as You are All-Knowing and I appeal to You to give me power as You are Omnipotent, I ask You for Your great favor, for You have power and I do not, and You know all of the hidden matters . O Allah ! If you know that this matter (then he should mention it) is good for me in my religion, my livelihood, and for my life in the Hereafter, (or he said: ‘for my present and future life,’) then make it (easy) for me. And if you know that this matter is not good for me in my religion, my livelihood and my life in the Hereafter, (or he said: ‘for my present and future life,’) then keep it away from me and take me away from it and choose what is good for me wherever it is and please me with it.”
The Fiqh-us-Sunnah scholars maintain that there is nothing authentic concerning something specific (e.g. specific qur’anic ayats, etc.) that is to be recited in the prayer nor is there any authentic report concerning how many times one should repeat salat-ul-Istikhara.
An-Nawawi holds that “after performing the istikharah, a person must do what he is wholeheartedly inclined to do and feels good about doing and should not insist on doing what he had desired to do before making the istikharah. And if his feelings change, he should leave what he had intended to do, otherwise he is not completely leaving the choice to Allah, and would not be honest in seeking aid from Allah’s power and knowledge. Sincerity in seeking Allah’s choice, means that one should completely leave what he himself had desired or determined .” [Note from Br. Rafik Beekun: Please view the video on "Istikhara and Marriage" at the bottom of this web page where the Sheikh elaborates on the different ways in which your prayer will be answered, Insha Allah}
The following hadith (referred above in Fiqh-us-Sunnah) is narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah about Salat-ul-Istikhara in Sahih Bukhari (volume 2, hadith number 263 and again volume 9, hadith 487):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to teach us the way of doing Istikhara (Istikhara means to ask Allah to guide one to the right sort of action concerning any job or a deed), in all matters as he taught us the Suras of the Quran. He said, "If anyone of you thinks of doing any job he should offer a two Rakat prayer other than the compulsory ones and say (after the prayer): 'Allahumma inni astakhiruka bi'ilmika, Wa astaqdiruka bi-qudratika, Wa asaluka min fadlika al-'azim Fa-innaka taqdiru Wala aqdiru, Wa ta'lamu Wala a'lamu, Wa anta 'allamu l-ghuyub. Allahumma, in kunta ta'lam anna hadha-l-amra Khairun li fi dini wa ma'ashi wa'aqibati amri (or 'ajili amri wa'ajilihi) Faqdirhu li wa yas-sirhu li thumma barik li Fihi, Wa in kunta ta'lamu anna hadha-lamra shar-run li fi dini wa ma'ashi wa'aqibati amri ( or fi'ajili amri wa ajilihi) Fasrifhu anni was-rifni anhu. Waqdir li al-khaira haithu kana Thumma ardini bihi

isme kuch galtiyan hain to theek kar sakte hain.........Jazakallah khair

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Aameen.................Allahi barik feek

Thanks

saviou brother for explaination...

Allah ham sab ko islam ki taaleemat per amal kernay ki taufeeq atta fermaye aameen

Jazzakallah.

Apr 26, 2012
plz ap mujhay bata day k kiya ye sai ha k um nafal esha k namaz k bd par lay or dua sonay sa pahlay main na ye tareeqa suna ha ye kr k dekh to hawab main main na baraf dekhi to ap batay is k baray main