Introduce Yourself

• Work-from-home

ahmadcameron

Jan 14, 2019
Adaab Doston,

Name: Dr. Ahmad Cameron
Originally from: Delhi, India

Just now joined this forum of Urdu loving generation of its poetry, short stories, literature etc., to name a few. I do not know how to write in Urdu script but I have been taught how to read and speak the language. So at the outset, my regrets and apologies for not being able to use Urdu script while communicating.
I come from Delhi, India and is now settled in Canada for 20 years. I was taught Urdu by may late parents, where my late mother was an Urdu teacher and later principal of an Intermediate level school; while my late father was an English language journalist, Urdu critic and Hindi poet. I personally have an Engineering Science background.
I look forward to learn from all of you as well as seek pardon at the outset for as and when I may commit wrongs during communications and in my posts, which you all must feel free to point out so that I can correct myself.

Khua hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Adaab Doston,

Just now joined this forum of Urdu loving generation of its poetry, short stories, literature etc., to name a few. I do not know how to write in Urdu script but I have been taught how to read and speak the language. So at the outset, my regrets and apologies for not being able to use Urdu script while communicating.
I come from Delhi, India and is now settled in Canada for 20 years. I was taught Urdu by may late parents, where my late mother was an Urdu teacher and later principal of an Intermediate level school; while my late father was an English language journalist, Urdu critic and Hindi poet. I personally have an Engineering Science background.
I look forward to learn from all of you as well as seek pardon at the outset for as and when I may commit wrongs during communications and in my posts, which you all must feel free to point out so that I can correct myself.

Khua hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron
Assalamu Alaykum
welcome janab

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011
Adaab Doston,

Khuda hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron
Walaikum adaab and welcome :)
Stay around ..

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Adaab Doston,

Khua hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron
Welcome! Glad to have you around.

ujalaa

TM Star
Feb 17, 2010
Adaab Doston,

Khua hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron
Walaikum adaab
Hope u will enjoy here.. Have Fun with Us..

Be Happy Always...

Respect & Regards!!

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
Adaab Doston,

Khua hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron
Wlcm to forum hope u will enjoy ur stay here

shehr-e-tanhayi

Super Magic Jori
Administrator
Jul 20, 2015
Adaab Doston,

Khua hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron
jeetay rahiay aur khush rahiay.

Zunaira_Gul

TM Star
May 16, 2017
Adaab Doston,

Khua hafiz,
Ahmad Cameron
Aadaab

Hope you will enjoy here

shehr-e-tanhayi

Super Magic Jori
Administrator
Jul 20, 2015
نیند نہ ویکھے بستر ، تے بھک نہ ویکھے ماس
موت نہ ویکھے عمر نوں تے عشق نہ ویکھے ذ ات
عشق دے روگ دا کتے نہ دارو عشق دے روگ اولے
عقلاں شکلاں والے کیتے عشق نے کملے جھلے