(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
A. = Adjective ADV. = Adverb IDM. = Idiom N. = Noun V. = Verb
- a browser N. a program used to view the Internet Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox are examples of popular Internet browsers.
- to click V. 1) to press the button on a computer mouse 2) to make a small, sharp sound
- a click N. 1) the pressing of the mouse button 2) a small, sharp sound
- content N. subject matter; the main idea of a book, a paper or a web page
- to copyright V. to legally protect content with a copyright
- a copyright N. the right in law to be the only producer, seller or distributor of a book, a play or a web page
- to design V. to artistically arrange the shape or layout of something
- a design N. 1) the artistic shape or layout of something 2) an architectural or technical plan for something
- to format V. to determine the size, shape and form of a written document
- a format N. the size, shape and form of a written document
- infringement N. breaking a law or rule, disregarding a legal protection
- Internet (Net) N. a series of interconnected computers and databases around the world
- to lay out V. to design the technical arrangement of a web page, building, garden, etc.
- a layout N. the technical arrangement of a web page, building, garden, etc.
- World Wide Web (Web) N. a series of commercial, educational and governmental web pages on the Internet