Assalam o ALaikum
In this thread we will keep Sharing Genral nowledge Questions and answers INSHA'ALLAH!
[DOUBLEPOST=1351388187][/DOUBLEPOST]Q: Which composer wrote The Water Music?
Q: What colour does acid turn Litmus paper?
Q: What's the largest Scandinavian country?
Q: What was Mickey Mouse's original name?
A: Mortimer Mouse
Q: Which metal do you get from bauxite?
Q: Which animal produces the biggest baby?
A: Blue Whale
Q: In Pop music, which two herbs go with 'Parsley & Sage'?
A: Rosemary and Thyme - Scarborough fair
Q: What was the name of the Benedictine monk who legend has it invented Champagne?
A: Dom Perignon
Q: In which Country is Auschwitz (Birkenau)?
Q: Who was Leonardo di Caprio's co-star in Titanic?
A: Kate Winslett
Q: Acid rain is composed mainly of the oxides of two elements. Give either.
A: Sulphur or Nitrogen
Q: What sort of creature is a bustard?
A: A bird
Q: What is calcium carbonate normally known as?
Q: Who commanded the Allied forces, which invaded Europe on D-Day?
A: Dwight Eisenhower
Q: Who holds the record as being Britain's youngest ever Formula 1 Driver?
A: Jensen Button
Q: What word do we use to describe the Asexual reproduction of a genetic carbon copy of an animal or plant?
Q: Which chemical element has the shortest name - 3 letters?
Q: What is the state capital of Alaska?
Q: How many holes are there in a ten pin bowling ball?
Q: Which land did Puff The Magic Dragon live in?
[DOUBLEPOST=1351388208][/DOUBLEPOST] No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times.
* The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
* Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
* Apples, not caffeine, are more efficien at waking you up in the morning
* The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer.
* The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off.
* Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
* The inventor of the flushing toilet was Thomas Crapper.
* The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
* The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
* The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
* Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
* Its impossible to smoke oneself to death with weed. You won't be able to retain enough motor control and consciousness to do so after such a large amount.
* Every drop of seawater contains approximately 1 billion gold atoms.
* The US national anthem actually has three verses, but everyone just knows the first one.
* During World War II, IBM built the computers the Nazis used to manage their death/concentration camps.
* The total combined weight of the worlds ant population is heavier than the weight of the human population.
* The deadliest war in history excluding World War II was a civil war in China in the 1850s in which the rebels were led by a man who thought he was the brother of Jesus Christ.
* Just about 3 people are born every second, and about 1.3333 people die every second. The result is about a 2 and 2/3 net increase of people every second. Almost 10 people more live on this Earth now, than before you finished reading this.
* The number of people alive on earth right now is higher than the number of all the people that have died, Ever.[DOUBLEPOST=1351388232][/DOUBLEPOST] The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
* The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
*Banging your head against a wall uses an average of 900 calories an hour.
* On average, people fear spiders more than they do death
* "I am ." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
* The longest word in the English language is 1909 letters long and it refers to a distinct part of DNA.
* It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* Feb 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
* You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
* Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
* Every time you lick a stamp,you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
* Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors
* In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
* The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
* The cruise liner, Queen Elizabeth II, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
* Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
* One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today is because cotton growers in the 30's lobbied against hemp farmers they saw it as competition.
* You know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider
* Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
* There are 2 credit cards for every person in the US.
* If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
* If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
* Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds,dogs only have about ten.
* Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing[DOUBLEPOST=1351388270][/DOUBLEPOST] The Bible, the world's most-selling book, is also the world's most shoplifted book.
* Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
* More than 1,000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
* In the U.S.A over eleven thousand people (up until the end of 2003) have visited a tortilla chip that appears to have the face of Jesus Christ burned into it?
* Buckingham Palace in England has over six hundred rooms.
* There was once an undersea post office in the Bahamas.
* Abraham Lincoln's mother died when she drank the milk of a cow that grazed on poisonous snakeroot.
* After the death of Albert Einstein his brain was removed by a pathologist and put in a jar for future study.
* TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only
on one row of the keyboard.
* There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in
order: "abstemious" and "facetious."
* There are more chickens than people in the world.
* The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
* The cruise liner, QE2, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel
that it burns.
* Maine is the only American state whose name is just one syllable.
* Butterflies taste with their feet.
* There are only three words in the English language which end in "dous":
tremendous, horrendous, and stupendous.
* "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
* The sentence: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every
letter of the alphabet.
* A typical bed usually houses over 6 billion dust mites.
* The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven.
* A person with hexadectylism has six fingers or six toes on one or both hands and feet
* The loudest sound produced by any animal is 188 decibels. The animal is the African Elephant.
* In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
* The word four has four letters. In the English language there is no other number whose number of letters is equal to its value.
* No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half.
* Chocolate can kill dogs. Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system; a few ounces are enough to kill a small dog.
* There are more than twice as many kangaroos as people in Australia.
ALso check attachment for 200 more Questions and answers!
2.2 MB Views: 637