Difference Between Addiction And Passion!

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Addiction is something you wanna do and it is really hard for you to stop it, or in other words you have less control over it. You just do it.
Passion is also something you really wanna do but you have more control over it.

Reactions: hoorain

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Addiction is something you wanna do and it is really hard for you to stop it, or in other words you have less control over it. You just do it.
Passion is also something you really wanna do but you have more control over it.
hmmmm
u mean to say addiction is uncontrollable and passion is controllable?

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
I m not satisfied with my answer, but rat k dhai baje that is the best I can do for you.
haha
neither i :p

thanx for replying :)
meko Khud confusion hay!

Passion is also an addiction i think! both means being habitual of something,,passion is beneficial for health mentally or physically or both,,it adds value to our life!
,Addiction goes in a negative way :s

Reactions: whiteros

Bela

~*~A|!c3 in w0nd3r|@nd~*~
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid, Spain
interesting n dimagh khali krne wala sawal kese dhondha you n hoor sis..........:)
well.....
in my point of you addiction and passion goes side by side......
without adopting passion as your addiction, you cant complete it......

adiction is smthng you spend alot of time with
and same with passion......

so i think ye ak hi tasveer k do rukh hain...........
kisi ko dekhne me passion lage ga
n kisi or ko dekhne me addiction lagy ga.......

jese jis ki psychology of thinking ho gi......

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
interesting n dimagh khali krne wala sawal kese dhondha you n hoor sis..........:)
well.....
in my point of you addiction and passion goes side by side......
without adopting passion as your addiction, you cant complete it......

adiction is smthng you spend alot of time with
and same with passion......

so i think ye ak hi tasveer k do rukh hain...........
kisi ko dekhne me passion lage ga
n kisi or ko dekhne me addiction lagy ga.......

jese jis ki psychology of thinking ho gi......
bas @Bela waile dimagh may kuch to aana hi hota hay :p
main aik din article likh rhi thi about "Net Addiction" tabhi hi mind may aaya ye sawal :p

aapka kehna hay k addiction n passion aik hi hain ye daikhne waale pe depend karta hay k usse addiction lagge ya passion?

to kia Drugs addiction passion ho sakta hay? :-ss

Reactions: whiteros and Bela

Bela

~*~A|!c3 in w0nd3r|@nd~*~
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid, Spain
bas @Bela waile dimagh may kuch to aana hi hota hay :p
main aik din article likh rhi thi about "Net Addiction" tabhi hi mind may aaya ye sawal :p

aapka kehna hay k addiction n passion aik hi hain ye daikhne waale pe depend karta hay k usse addiction lagge ya passion?

to kia Drugs addiction passion ho sakta hay? :-ss
hmm to some extent.......
jese...... on the way to your passion.......
if you are surrounded by helplessness n thn nothingness.......
thn ye -ve addiction ajati ha.....

i think so...... bcz thr is a reason behind evrythng

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
Assalam o ALaikum
IS week ka Question hay!
1.What is the Difference between Addiction and Passion?
2.Aik Aik example bhi dain {(popcorn)}
@Don
@RedRose64
@Atif-adi
walaikum assalam
interesting sawal :(

i think dono main kaafi difference hai, addiction woh hai jo cheez hamare dil-o-dimagh pe sawar ho jaye aur jis ko chorna (quit karna) mushkil ho jaata hai. addiction k side effects b hain k agar insaan us cheez ko chor de tou us k asraat us k dimagh pe begative ho sakte hain, mean he/she might become distressful etc..... addiction main insaan apni life ka control kho deta hai, n they have to follow their such habbits which they are addicted to even though if they hate them or don't like them anymore.....

Passion is totally different, Passion mean kisi cheez ki lagan ya jo cheez insaan apni marzi , joy aur khushi k liye karta hai. passion main woh apne saare powers use karte hain e.g. to get sumthing is sumone's desire (passion) so he/she will put all of his efforts to get wat they want....passion main insaan agar samjhay b k woh is cheez k baghair nai rahe ga, but sumhow woh us cheez k baghair reh lenge coz they are not addicted to it.....

for example: a person who smokes knows smoking is harmful for his health, but still he smokes coz he is addicted to it.

yahan pe ek cheez aati hai k addiction main if u won't like or do not want sumthing, still u will have to do it or stay linked with that thing coz you have no other way or u might think if i quit this thing, it will hv a negative impact on me. however, passion main esa kuch nai, is main agar insaan ki desire na poori hon tou they can find any other way to meer their desires....

lekin kahin na kahin ye dono aapis main milte hain, like passion can become addiction agar koi cheez had se ziyada follow ki jaa rahi hai tou......