Congrates Superstars Haider Bro And Sweet Angel On Completing 5000+ Posts !!!

• Work-from-home

xortica_

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
♥ Neptune ♥

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Walaikum Assalaam

Nice thread @Fanii

Congratulations @Sw33t AnG3L and @h@!der bhaii for posting your 5000 posts :)

I am sure Haider bhai deserves a seperate thread and I would have loved to post the same..... I dont want to CONGRATULATE Haider bhai for his great achievement... Infact I want to THANK him for being a part of this family and always been there as a friend, brother, advisor, protector and last but not the least as an entertainer... THank you bhai jaan your messages always make me laugh and your sense of humor is always praiseworthy... Keep giving us the reason to smile and laugh.... and keep posting your valueable posts, khush rahyeh :)

Reactions: Fanii

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
Walaikum Assalaam

Nice thread @Fanii

Congratulations @Sw33t AnG3L and @h@!der bhaii for posting your 5000 posts :)

I am sure Haider bhai deserves a seperate thread and I would have loved to post the same..... I dont want to CONGRATULATE Haider bhai for his great achievement... Infact I want to THANK him for being a part of this family and always been there as a friend, brother, advisor, protector and last but not the least as an entertainer... THank you bhai jaan your messages always make me laugh and your sense of humor is always praiseworthy... Keep giving us the reason to smile and laugh.... and keep posting your valueable posts, khush rahyeh :)
thnkx bro :)

Reactions: thefire1

Guriya_Rani

❥❥ღ ☆º ❥❥SuB Ki LaAdAli GuRiYa❥❥ღ ☆º ❥❥
VIP
Oct 18, 2013
thanks Guys ... thanks to all of u...

@Fanii so many thanks....
@Hira_Khan ke sath meri koi ladai nahi he.. muje kuch kehna nahi thaa magar sari posts parh kar socha ke kuch kehna to banta he..
well guys... lemme tell u den... meri ek post par @Guriya_Rani ne Bongi rating di.. thread was COPY PASTE in Picture Calgary.
i took it as joke.. and whn i asked her she said aisey hi kar di.. i said its ok... (halanke koi yahan yeh keh de ke us par bongi rating banti thi to i will accpt it) phir mohterma @Hira_Khan khan ne i dunno us ke kehny par yaa kyun bongi rating di... halanke Allah gawah he ke me hira khan ki bahut izzat karta thaa aur abhi b karta hon.. but den me ne un ki chand posts par bongi rating di.. she asked me in my profile ke badla le rahy ho.. i said yes.. kyunke aap ne bila waja yeh rating di he.. so she said OK.. karo.. me b karon gi... den she started -ve rating on my posts.. aur muje b gussa aaya ke aisa kyu kar rahi he.. me to in ko behen manta aur kehta aaya hon aur un ki har posts par hamesha achi hi rating di hen.. den she started going to old and Nice posts.. and started rating as Dumb... aur .. phir gusse me me ne un ko favr return karni shuroo kar di..

after sometime i relized ke nai wo kar rahi he to muje nahi karna chhye.. so i stopped and apologized to her in Private msg.. and den i even asked @Hoorain to UNDO all my ratings for her.. she said she cant do that .. and i even asked her to ask Admin to undo this.. she said DON is bzy and when he will come she will ask.. on other side Hira asked @xortica_ to rate me -ve.. and he dis.. but when i asked him he apologized and rating wapis kar li.. so THIS IS THE WHOLE STORY.. i admit ke agar Hira ne kiya b thaa to muje nahi karna chhye thaa yeh sab aur me ne us ko rectify karne ke liye Staff se b consult kiyaa.. but tell me one thing WHY did she do that in 1st place.. aur ab muje ghalat keh rahi hen.. wah..

i still regret for wht i did.. but ... thats wht i told her b4 and will tell her NOW also .. that if u think the post deserve a bongi rating .. den do it.. but BINA KISI REASON ke y the hell one rates -ve?? anyhow.. i apologize to her here in front of all of u again.. but DONT xpect if u will do such thing , it wont backfire on u..

thansk to all of u guys once again for being patient with me.. and for all ur greetings..

:)

@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @Sariya @Mystery
@Abidi @Shizu @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Janan @xortica_
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ @Armaghankhan @yoursks @SaaD_KhaN @thefire1
@Hira_Khan @MIS_MaHa @zulfi_kulfi @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @maryamtaqdeesmo
@shzd @~Bella~ @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Afrasyyab @Pakhtoon
@Rubi @*fajar* @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @sabha_khan40 @Masoom_girl @hariya
@Aayat @italianVirus @Aa$hi @saviou @sabeha @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786
@Pakistani_angel @shailina @Shararti_Bacha @maanu115 @Shiraz-Khan @Dua001
@Rahath @Shireen @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @Leeza_Rose @Noorjee @hafaz @Miss_Tittli
@~Bela~ @LuViSh @aribak @BabyDoll @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @candy @Asma_tufail
@errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @isma33 @hashmi_jan @smarty_dollie @Era_Emaan @AshirFrhan @aira_roy
@saimaaaaaaa @Nighaat @crystal_eyez @Mantasha_Zawaar @zaatzarra @reality @illusionist @DesiGirl @huny
@Hudx @StunninG_BeauTy @Zia_Hayderi @maryamtaqdeesmo @Fadiii @minaahil @UbedThaheem @Fanii @naazii @Aa$hi @fatimanoor @NailaRubab @Ziddi_anGel
ufffffffffffffff inna bara lecture :)) wese sorry mene apko bongi rate kia but me just mazak kr rhi thi u know or ap ko bura lga tha toh mujhy bta dety usi waqt me hata deti wese agar koi aisi rating kre toh hum hata skty hen :(:(