Belief

• Work-from-home

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 7 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar
Allah's Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles): 1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle. 2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly. 3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) . 4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca) 5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

Reactions: Piyare Afzal

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 8 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 9 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Amr
The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 10 :
Narrated by Abu Musa
Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 11 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Amr
A man asked the Prophet , "What sort of deeds or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" The Prophet replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not Know (See Hadith No. 27).

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 12 :
Narrated by Anas
The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 13 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira
"Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 14 :
Narrated by Anas

The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 15 :
Narrated by Anas

The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 16 :
Narrated by Anas
The Prophet said, "Love for the Ansar is a sign of faith and hatred for the Ansar is a sign of hypocrisy."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 17 :
Narrated by 'Ubada bin As-Samit
Who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al-'Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, "Swear allegiance to me for: 1. Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2. Not to steal. 3. Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4. Not to kill your children. 5. Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6. Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed." The Prophet added: "Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter)." 'Ubada bin As-Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle)

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 18 :
Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri
Allah's Apostle said, "A time will come that the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion from afflictions."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 19 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
Whenever Allah's Apostle ordered the Muslims to do something, he used to order them deeds which were easy for them to do, (according to their strength endurance). They said, "O Allah's Apostle! We are not like you. Allah has forgiven your past and future sins." So Allah's Apostle became angry and it was apparent on his face. He said, "I am the most Allah fearing, and know Allah better than all of you do."

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 20 :
Narrated by Anas
The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle become dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (Atheism) after Allah has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in fire."