Instructions for Application Writing According to New syllabus f Punjab University!
- Don't write "to" at the right or left hand of paper.
- Write down the rank of the officer at the left and of paper to whom application is addressed.
The principal, The S.s.P
- The letter T' of word "the" must be capital.
- Insert Comma after first line.
- Write Down official address of officer in second line.
- Write down name of city in third line and put full stop at its end.
- If application is addressed to a big officer,it should be finished in two lines.
- Write down "sir" at the face of salutation and put comma after it.
- Write down Yours Sincerely at subscription and put comma at the end.
- Write down A.B.C below the word Yours Sincerely.
Don't Write Following things in Application:
- Do not write "to" at left or right side of Paper.
- Don't Write Dear sir, bu always write "Sir".
- Don't write comma at the end of "s" of yours sincerely.
- Always Put comma at the following places.
- At the end of the first line.
- At the end of second line i.e, after writing official address.
- After Sir,
- After Yours Sicnerely.
A Rough Sketch of Application:
(An Application to The principal)