$450K Chennai Open ATP Tennis Tournament, 5 - 11 Jan 2009

• Work-from-home

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
In the 14th edition of Chennai Open, our all players r participating ... Mahesh is participating with his Bahamas partner Mark Knowle ... Other hand Lee is participating with Czech partner Lukas Dlouhy ... WR #1 pair Bryans r also participating first-time.

Lee - "It's always great be a part of the Chennai Open. I am glad to return to the city where I have grown up and to play in front of a crowd that's always been of great support to me. Lukas and I have had a phenomenal year and we hope to have a great start to the New Year. A fifth Chennai Open title would be a dream start for 2009."

Mahesh - "I am excited to be back playing at home after a few years. Mark and myself have had a great year and we look forward to kick- starting 2009 with a big week at the Chennai Open."

Mike Bryan - “We were always looking forward to visiting India and what better way than to play at the first tournament of the year in Chennai. The tournament has grown in stature over the years so we decided to participate this year. We hope we can make a winning start to 2009.”

In singles, Carlos Moya confirmed his participation in his 'second home' tournament ... Russian Nikolay Davydenko also confirmed his participation.

And as mentioned in Somdev's thread, Somi and Prakash r receiving singles wildcards with Rohan and Aisam getting doubles wildcard.