3 Ways To Do Homework

• Work-from-home

Wafa_Khan

Hijab is my Beauty..
Super Star
Apr 7, 2013
First, I’d like to start off with the classic legal disclaimer, ever popular in today’s modern society: Don’t blame me, us, the company, or any other pronouns you can come up with off of the top of your head if these methods do not work, lead to negative consequences, or cause the death of your pet rock. You forfeit all rights to sue us, me, the company, this body, insert pronouns etc., to the point where you can’t even name anyone in the next three generations of your family Sue, Susan, Susanna, Susanne, or any other names that start with ‘su’.

Glad that’s over with. See, I’m about to deal with a touchy subject and I wouldn’t want to be harmed in the process by the ‘greater authorities’: speeding through your homework. The reason this subject is touchy is the fact that it has the word speeding, which is generally associated with breaking the law (“But, honestly, officer, I swear that I was only going 1,834-I mean, 235-I mean, 4 miles an hour!”).

Oh, the other important thing you should know, in case you haven’t yet figured it out, is that this blog probably won’t help you in any way, but will only be here for the purpose of entertainment. Therefore, without further ado, lets examine how you can speed through your (textbook-based) homework (a slight phrase there that voids math homework and free-reading, but remember, you can’t blame me, us, any other pronouns, etc.)