you dont need a reason to be happy

• Work-from-home

d3siikurii

Feb 10, 2010
apni duniya me
Asalamualaikum
Just sharing something that I have written. i know its not exactly a column but its something i have written
It is my first time. Umeed hai ke apko pasand aye…

You don’t need a reason to be happy
“ The pursuit of happiness- is something that concerns us all no matter where we live or what station our life is” ( You can be the happiest women in the world by Dr. A’id al-Qarni)
It is a fact that life in this world can never be perfect, life is a struggle itself to attain a level of contempt happiness and success. Unless we are happy ourselves we cannot make others happy. Therefore it is a circle that goes around. Many also believe happiness can be bought, stored and locked away but is that really happiness? Does wealth, material possessions, worldly goods keep an individual happy for long? It is true we do not need these things to be happy as happiness is a gift from God.
Acknowledging the presence of god, remembering Allah (SBT) accepts those who come back to him, showing mercy on the weak, being realistic and optimistic, extinguishing flames of hatred from one’s heart are some of the many simple things an individual can follow to enjoy a peaceful, successful and happy life. Including God and Islamic beliefs in your daily life brings a great deal of happiness. “ prayer is guaranteed to bring tranquillity and chase away worry”.
Another beautiful idea is that you will be a winner in all situations. One facing difficulty must remember Allah (SBT) is watching every distress, grief, any given situation and knows very well what is best for you. Every sorrow has a reward, but we may not be rewarded in this world. Nothing is ever lost with Allah (SBT), and will return it to the owner in the Hereafter. As stated in the Quran “..patience is most fitting..” (Quran 12:18).
Another point I would like to point out, is that many do not restrain the tongue and sometimes purposely or unknowingly hurt another individual. This may lead to hatred and misunderstandings which also contribute to unhappiness. To avoid these mishaps only speak when it is necessary and do not over talk, when you are not thinking about you are saying.
“ Do no wait to be happy so that you can smile, but smile to be happy”- When you smile even though your heart is filled with worry, you reduce your suffering and open a door to the way out, as “ Glory is not granted except to those who always dreamed of it”.
Smile when your down, pray when in distress, recite “Alhamdulilah” as often as possible, remember and be thankful for what you have not what you don’t. Inshallah we will be all happy and fulfilled individuals without a worldly reason.
Some other points to consider:
- It is sufficient honour for you that you are a Muslim
- Laziness is the kin to failure
- Build yourself a place in paradise
- Do not destroy your heart with your own hands
- Count the blessings that Allah has bestowed upon you
- A little that makes you happy is better than a lot that makes you miserable
- The key to happiness is prostration
- Du’a relieves distress

JAZAKALLAH…

Reactions: Asma24 and hoorain

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Asalamualaikum
Just sharing something that I have written. i know its not exactly a column but its something i have written
It is my first time. Umeed hai ke apko pasand aye…

You don’t need a reason to be happy
“ The pursuit of happiness- is something that concerns us all no matter where we live or what station our life is” ( You can be the happiest women in the world by Dr. A’id al-Qarni)
It is a fact that life in this world can never be perfect, life is a struggle itself to attain a level of contempt happiness and success. Unless we are happy ourselves we cannot make others happy. Therefore it is a circle that goes around. Many also believe happiness can be bought, stored and locked away but is that really happiness? Does wealth, material possessions, worldly goods keep an individual happy for long? It is true we do not need these things to be happy as happiness is a gift from God.
Acknowledging the presence of god, remembering Allah (SBT) accepts those who come back to him, showing mercy on the weak, being realistic and optimistic, extinguishing flames of hatred from one’s heart are some of the many simple things an individual can follow to enjoy a peaceful, successful and happy life. Including God and Islamic beliefs in your daily life brings a great deal of happiness. “ prayer is guaranteed to bring tranquillity and chase away worry”.
Another beautiful idea is that you will be a winner in all situations. One facing difficulty must remember Allah (SBT) is watching every distress, grief, any given situation and knows very well what is best for you. Every sorrow has a reward, but we may not be rewarded in this world. Nothing is ever lost with Allah (SBT), and will return it to the owner in the Hereafter. As stated in the Quran “..patience is most fitting..” (Quran 12:18).
Another point I would like to point out, is that many do not restrain the tongue and sometimes purposely or unknowingly hurt another individual. This may lead to hatred and misunderstandings which also contribute to unhappiness. To avoid these mishaps only speak when it is necessary and do not over talk, when you are not thinking about you are saying.
“ Do no wait to be happy so that you can smile, but smile to be happy”- When you smile even though your heart is filled with worry, you reduce your suffering and open a door to the way out, as “ Glory is not granted except to those who always dreamed of it”.
Smile when your down, pray when in distress, recite “Alhamdulilah” as often as possible, remember and be thankful for what you have not what you don’t. Inshallah we will be all happy and fulfilled individuals without a worldly reason.
Some other points to consider:
- It is sufficient honour for you that you are a Muslim
- Laziness is the kin to failure
- Build yourself a place in paradise
- Do not destroy your heart with your own hands
- Count the blessings that Allah has bestowed upon you
- A little that makes you happy is better than a lot that makes you miserable
- The key to happiness is prostration
- Du’a relieves distress

JAZAKALLAH…

beautiful,optimistic n motivating article sis MASHAALLAH
u simply showed a perfect way to be happy
JAZAKALLAH
MAY ALLAH HELP us AAMEEN :)

Asma24

~~*Patar Patar~~*
VIP
Oct 21, 2010
One smile can make thousands of smile....its just on 1 sec..so keep smile..
Smily sharing of desikuri:):):):):):):)

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
very goood.... Hamesha khush rahooo....:-bd

Aur haan jo nakam hone se nahi derta woh he kamyabi ki bulandi pe khara hota hai.....:-bd

Just think positive n be positive..? Things will automatically in your favour.....:-bd

d3siikurii

Feb 10, 2010
apni duniya me
very goood.... Hamesha khush rahooo....:-bd

Aur haan jo nakam hone se nahi derta woh he kamyabi ki bulandi pe khara hota hai.....:-bd

Just think positive n be positive..? Things will automatically in your favour.....:-bd
Thank you great words of advice.
Allah apko b hamesha khush rakehin:)