But when it comes to me
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else.

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @*Sarlaa* @Kachu maasi @whiteros @namaal @Shiraz-Khan
@Abidi @Sid_diQa @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam @AM_ @Princess_Nisa
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @Armaghankhan @yoursks @thefire1 @nighatnaseem21 @Fanii @naazii @lovely_eyes
@Hira_Khan @MIS_MaHa @junaid_ak47 @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @maryamtaqdeesmo @7thSky @Poetry_Lover
@shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Afrasyyab @Pakhtoon @Miss Khan @foggy @Nadaan_Shazie @soul_snatcher
@Rubi @*fajar* @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @Zaryaab @Rukh-E-Aaftaab
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @sabha_khan40 @Masoom_girl @hariya @Seap @Pari_Qrakh
@Aayat @italianVirus @saviou @Ziddi_anGel @sabeha @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786
@Bird-Of-Paradise @shailina @Shararti_Bacha @maanu115 @h@!der @Dua001 @pyaridua @Pari_Qrakh @Menaz
@Rahath @Shireen @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @Noorjee @hafaz @Miss_Tittli @Iceage-TM @ShehrYaar
@Bela @LuViSh @aribak @BabyDoll @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @candy @Asma_tufail
@errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @isma33 @hashmi_jan @smarty_dollie @Era_Emaan @AshirFrhan @aira_roy @pakistani_pari
@saimaaaaaaa @Nighaat @crystal_eyez @Mantasha_Zawaar @zaatzarra @reality @illusionist @DesiGirl @huny @maryoom
@Hudx @StunninG_BeauTy @Zia_Hayderi @Fadiii @minaahil @SindhiB0Y @Aqsh_Arch @HuriYa @Huree @Bul_Bul

ShehrYaar

Dec 3, 2014
You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn’t good enough.
But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough?
I’m sure you got some things
You’d like to change about yourself.
But when it comes to me

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life

Who says?

@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @*Sarlaa* @Kachu maasi @whiteros @namaal @Shiraz-Khan
@Abidi @Sid_diQa @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam @AM_ @Princess_Nisa
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @Armaghankhan @yoursks @thefire1 @nighatnaseem21 @Fanii @naazii @lovely_eyes
@Hira_Khan @MIS_MaHa @junaid_ak47 @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @maryamtaqdeesmo @7thSky @Poetry_Lover
@shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Afrasyyab @Pakhtoon @Miss Khan @foggy @Nadaan_Shazie @soul_snatcher
@Rubi @*fajar* @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @Zaryaab @Rukh-E-Aaftaab
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @sabha_khan40 @Masoom_girl @hariya @Seap @Pari_Qrakh
@Aayat @italianVirus @saviou @Ziddi_anGel @sabeha @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786
@Bird-Of-Paradise @shailina @Shararti_Bacha @maanu115 @h@!der @Dua001 @pyaridua @Pari_Qrakh @Menaz
@Rahath @Shireen @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @Noorjee @hafaz @Miss_Tittli @Iceage-TM @ShehrYaar
@Bela @LuViSh @aribak @BabyDoll @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @candy @Asma_tufail
@errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @isma33 @hashmi_jan @smarty_dollie @Era_Emaan @AshirFrhan @aira_roy @pakistani_pari
@saimaaaaaaa @Nighaat @crystal_eyez @Mantasha_Zawaar @zaatzarra @reality @illusionist @DesiGirl @huny @maryoom
@Hudx @StunninG_BeauTy @Zia_Hayderi @Fadiii @minaahil @SindhiB0Y @Aqsh_Arch @HuriYa @Huree @Bul_Bul
very nice ...........u got nice taste..

Reactions: Huree

Jahanger

Nov 26, 2014
Rawalpindi
You made me insecure,
But who are you to judge
But when it comes to me

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life

Who says?

hum to nai khety hum ne to humesha kaha hai hein ;) :p

Jahanger

Nov 26, 2014
Rawalpindi
You made me insecure,
But who are you to judge
But when it comes to me

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life

Who says?

hum to nai khety hum ne to humesha kaha hai hein ;) :p

Pari_Qrakh

♥ there is no God but Allah(Qiraat) ♥
TM Star
Oct 12, 2014
ALLAH KI ZAMEEN
Huree said:
You made me insecure,
But who are you to judge
But when it comes to me

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life

Who says?

Acha song hy :)

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To ,ve a beautiful Wife

As beautiful as me