We need friends

• Work-from-home

Darshi

Jun 21, 2007
Canada

We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the four seasons.

We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice.
We need someone we can count on to treat us nice.

We need friends because we are social in nature
and having friends makes us feel secure.

We need friends to remember us once we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.

That's why I need YOU!

FRIENDSHIP DOESNT NEED EVERYDAY CONVERSATION,
DOENST ALWAYS NEED TOGETHERNESS.

AS LONG AS THE RELATIONSHIP IS KEPT IN THE HEART,
TRUE FRIENDS NEVER GO APART.

Jul 28, 2007
ASALAM_O_ALAKIUM
HRU I THINK U ARE FINE I AM NEW COMER U CAN SEE FROM MY WRITING
I WANT TO SAY THAT
IF U HAVE FRIEND DONT MISS IT
ALLAH HAFIZ

sweet_syndrella

TM Star
Jul 22, 2007
karachi the heart of pakistan
yes ur right

friends are gift of God

and if do friendship with Allah ,we cant suffer in any sadness and trouble
becose"Allah k doston ko na ghum hota hai na fikr[/b]"

in any case ,when we r alone and no friends are ,then only Allah give us power of releasing the sadness to give his love becose Allah is greates friend.

i want to make friends another also but unfortunatly i have no best friend may i have no good qualities of friendship but i try to deal with friends in good manner wot can be reason that can u tell me about why i m not deserving a good friend ship.........???

Darshi

Jun 21, 2007
Canada
ss_ss said:
yes ur right

friends are gift of God

in any case ,when we r alone and no friends are ,then only Allah give us power of releasing the sadness to give his love becose Allah is greates friend.

i want to make friends another also but unfortunatly i have no best friend may i have no good qualities of friendship but i try to deal with friends in good manner wot can be reason that can u tell me about why i m not deserving a good friend ship.........???

I think you do deserve a good friend. But no one can find a good friend right away. You gotta wait till you meet someone who can be a great friend forever.

Don't think that you don't have a good friend. You might do have a best friend with you right now, but you might not reconize it yet. And you WILL find that friend soon.

As you said God happens to be the first best friend everyone has.

Good Luck:)

sweet_syndrella

TM Star
Jul 22, 2007
karachi the heart of pakistan
Darshi said:
ss_ss said:
yes ur right

friends are gift of God

I think you do deserve a good friend. But no one can find a good friend right away. You gotta wait till you meet someone who can be a great friend forever.

Don't think that you don't have a good friend. You might do have a best friend with you right now, but you might now reconize it yet. And you WILL find that friend soon.

thanx a lot u r saying right

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Darshi said:
ss_ss said:
yes ur right

friends are gift of God

Don't think that you don't have a good friend. AndYou might do have a best friend with you right now, but you might now reconize it yet. you WILL find that friend soon.

as darshi said

" You might do have a best friend with you right now, but you might now reconize it yet. "

JUST THINK ABOUT IT .....