Top 5 Fashion Trends for Boys 2011

• Work-from-home

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
The 80′s are back! I know, I know some of you are scared. It is only partially true that the 80′s are back. Boys designer clothes trends are moving to the mish-mash of colors and styles that you would not normally think to put together. Similar to what 80′s fashion was like. I think this is done particularly well these days. Being a product of the 80′s I know how horrible it was. This is different. Take a look at our featured products to get a sense of what I am talking about. Here is your top 5 trends.
5. Screen Printed Tees
Specificlly, comic book, music, skater, themed tees. These have been popular for the last couple seasons and continue to grow in popularity. What seems to be happening though is that pop culture from the 80′s seems to be the look these companies are going for.
4. Denim
Whether it’s jackets or just jeans and a t-shirt, Denim is back to stay for a while. Gone are the days of 2006-2008, of boys wearing khaki or cargo pants. I know that denim has always been popular with boys but now it is THE must have.
3. Black is the new Black
For dressier times of need, you want to go with black pants and styled up with the #2 trend (we will get to it next). Black pants and nice button up long sleeve plaid shirt is a new typical trendy look for boys.
2. Good ol’ chuck
Chuck Taylors are back for 2011. If you don’t have a pair for your little one yet, GET one. Navy or black are the all around favorites to go with many different outfits.
1. Nerd is the word
What once was nerdy, is now trendy. This may be why the 80′s style is becoming popular again. Nothing real specific to say about this. Think nerdy chic.