Not open for further replies.

*Maan*

TM Star
Sep 9, 2010
Karachi

Dosto Intezar khatm huaa....
Mera invention abb poora hua...
Here We goes with all functions,workings ,advantages & effects On TM
jaisa k aap sab jante hain k humara Brain kabhi uljhano ka shikar,kabhi tensions,kabhi kisi se larayi,kabhi parahyi ka bojh..ufff....itna chota sa dimagh & kaam unlimited...Bechara kare to kya kare:(:(
Sometimes we have to do several things at a time.Brain always gets confused 4 the priority of its functions..{(confuse)}
so thinking about all thz problems I had an idea to make an Emergency Brain in spare which can work according to us wen all the signals of our original Brain stop working.;)

Functions:Its very unique & magical device work very effeciently & designed specially to suit the members of TM:D
1..very easy to use,if once connected,the tiny head phone like bars shaped like ears with two wires connected with the device..
2... As soon as it is connected with ur Original brain & the Device,button is on,wthin few seconds all ur data & signals pass to the magical device and starts working..{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}
3...having a tiny remote wth all function keys for controlling the system
4...It works with the help of two pencil cell batteries
5...Having the multifunctional keys for the different regions of brain
6...catalogue also helps you to operate & take maximum banefit of the device..{(dancing)}{(dancing)}

ADVANTAGES:

1...Potable,can carry anywhere
2...Powerful motor & storage capacity make you works in seconds without thinking & wasting hours to solve any problem{(connie2)}
3...It function very fast & recieve ur commands in nano-seconds..{(canon)}
4...If you fully understand the device & read thro the catalouge carefully you can also command the Brain of ur frnds,:Dand even can hyptonise them as well with the help of some code keys which allows ue device to recieve signals frm ur frnd's Brain..intersting na..magical bhi..;):p
5...Main advantage of thz device is ''Concentration'':-bd
You can switch of other commands or cells of ur Brain & can work particularly on ur Choosen subject by deactivating other functions:D
If U use once you find many more advantages...;):))
6...its having the + & _ key to maximize or minimize ur working speed..:eek::) nice naa...

MY EXPERIMENT WITH THZ DEVICE:
Wen I made thz peculiar device,I first experimented on my pet Cat ''Minnu''
as I connected the device wth her Head & command the Device to drink Milk,the other function keys were off,My Minnu finished the 2 Litres of Milk wthn seconds:D=D>..Amazing naa....
Likewise everyone here can use it according to their needs..

For example..
1...Prince_farry....Thz device is very useful for him as he always complains abut his concentration in his studies..{(book)}{(book)}
He can make sure of his Concentration towards studies by deactivating all other functions of Brain..:-bd

2...Red Virus....He always makes pranks & make fun of others..{(laugh)}{(laugh)}
Thz can put down the level of his sense of humour..thn he can post like thz..''Bahaar ur threads are super duper,really creative,briallant,wonderful..keep posting,u r a asset at TM'':-bd:)):)):))

3... Don never visit the threads made by bahaar...if he connect wth the device..He can only see the threads by Bahaar...;):p:D

Meine bari mahnat se banaya hai....
Plzz make utilize of it ......

Enjoy Frnds..:-bd:-bd:-bd
(If any queries,suggesstion,complains....plzz feel free to contact the Inventor..)

Frnds My First Invention goes to Prince_farry
Ye Device mei farry ko gift karti hun...
He is badly in need of the device like thz;):p
Dosto farry k liye sab dua karna..:)):D:D
Welldone Baharuuu...:-bd
Sahi ja rahi ho tusi hehe...

Reactions: Netraa

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
We have 4 invention entries so far. Out of which the 2nd invention has been withdrawn.

To make a contest there are more entries needed.
I am sure the 3/4 active members in this thread can give many ideas for more entries here. But that is not like a collective effort as a forum.

So we need more participants. And it is not necessary that someone has to come up with evrything about inventions, its just an idea which is needed. I will try to repeat VM to active members of TM requesting their participation.

As of now i request moderator or tm staff to move this thread back to correct zone, when in near or far future we have enough entries, will make it as a contest. Thank u

I would continue to host this thread as long as i am here, but anyone can join even now and when i would be absent. Thank you.

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
It mean v hav to wait more to knw about winner of this contest. Why don't u open part-II of its by ending this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.