Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Coacing of Watmore

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Bela

~*~A|!c3 in w0nd3r|@nd~*~
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid, Spain
we need to be professional as well as bit aggressive in cricket......
250+ baals pe 60 runs bna lena is nothing.....

2ndly humari team lack of chemistry ka shikar ha.....
1st order jaldi out ho raha ha to bowlers sochty hain JINKA KAAM THA UNHO NE KUCH NAI KIYA TO HUM KYA KRIN.....
jb k har team me hum dekhty hain k bowlers bhi duck pe out nai hoty....

3rd our cricketers are nt accountable for their bad performance.....
4th n biggest reason bad selection n NAQADRI.......

jis team ne Abdul razzaq, Muhammad Yousuf n Azhar mehmood jese players ki qadar nai ki
uska phr ALLAHJI hi hafiz.....

so gyes accept tht we deserve.....wat we are getting
@Prince_Farry @Don @ChoCo

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs

1st order jaldi out ho raha ha to bowlers sochty hain JINKA KAAM THA UNHO NE KUCH NAI KIYA TO HUM KYA KRIN.....

jis team ne Abdul razzaq, Muhammad Yousuf n Azhar mehmood jese players ki qadar nai ki

Axactly me b @Prince_Farry ko yehi kah rha tha per yh pta ni kia bashan dy rha tha :|

Reactions: Bela

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Here you go,
http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-pakistan-2013/content/story/605494.html
We didn't lose this match due to poor batting or fielding, but it was due to poor bowling. Batting line did improve and Pak did its best. SA bowlers are really a nightmare, you can't expect everyone to perform. There is always a result at SA pitches. I hardly see draw matches at SA.[DOUBLEPOST=1361299815][/DOUBLEPOST]Waqar said. "We talk about our fragile batting, but it's the fast bowlers who are letting the team down. Gul looked bad with both the new and old ball."[DOUBLEPOST=1361299845][/DOUBLEPOST]Waqar said Pakistan wasted the new ball in both Tests. "We bowled to their strengths. South Africa simply bowled in the right areas at perfect lengths. Pakistan were in a good position in the second Test, thanks to Ajmal's outstanding bowling. But we lost the opportunity and handed them a win."

Reactions: ChoCo

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca

we don't deserve what we got... we deserve better.
I did not understand your third point.

and don't forget Saeed Anwar ... I still believe Saeed Anwar was far better batsman than Tendulkar.
Here you go,
http://www.espncricinfo.com/south-africa-v-pakistan-2013/content/story/605494.html
We didn't lose this match due to poor batting or fielding, but it was due to poor bowling. Batting line did improve and Pak did its best. SA bowlers are really a nightmare, you can't expect everyone to perform. There is always a result at SA pitches. I hardly see draw matches at SA.[DOUBLEPOST=1361299815][/DOUBLEPOST]Waqar said. "We talk about our fragile batting, but it's the fast bowlers who are letting the team down. Gul looked bad with both the new and old ball."[DOUBLEPOST=1361299845][/DOUBLEPOST]Waqar said Pakistan wasted the new ball in both Tests. "We bowled to their strengths. South Africa simply bowled in the right areas at perfect lengths. Pakistan were in a good position in the second Test, thanks to Ajmal's outstanding bowling. But we lost the opportunity and handed them a win."
I agree with half of it. Our bowling was little lower than our expectation. However, batting did not really improved... Opening order was fail... only in one inning Younis khan made century and Azhar Ali. Anyone batsmen can make a century but we need match winning players. We do not have match winning players like Inzimam, Javaid Miandad, Saeed Anwar, Muhammad Yusuf etc... Those people played accordingly. They focus on winning instead of their score.

Plus Muhammad Irfan and Junaid Khan was not test bowler. For test game you need super momentum and strong experience. I think if they play more test games it will bring some improvement. Hopefully.

Reactions: ChoCo

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
we don't deserve what we got... we deserve better.
I did not understand your third point.

and don't forget Saeed Anwar ... I still believe Saeed Anwar was far better batsman than Tendulkar.

I agree with half of it. Our bowling was little lower than our expectation. However, batting did not really improved... Opening order was fail... only in one inning Younis khan made century and Azhar Ali. Anyone batsmen can make a century but we need match winning players. We do not have match winning players like Inzimam, Javaid Miandad, Saeed Anwar, Muhammad Yusuf etc... Those people played accordingly. They focus on winning instead of their score.

Plus Muhammad Irfan and Junaid Khan was not test bowler. For test game you need super momentum and strong experience. I think if they play more test games it will bring some improvement. Hopefully.
Agree! But No one is a core batsman! i mean if you look at India or other teams like Aussiess their new young players come and play like they are playing cricket for 10 years or more :) But here look at new comers they are like a bumpy road living like they never batted in any match :(

Reactions: Don