Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
=D>hi guys=D>
-this is your -
:-bd-ADi-:-bd

with a smashing gaming news,for all the handheld gamers out there...;)

Sony PSP NGP “PSP 2″

Sony has launched their new PSP 2 and we have the specs. The PSP 2 has been named the PSP NGP and it will be released by the end of 2011.

The Sony PSP NGP will feature:

• 5 inch multitouch OLED display
  • ARM Cortex-A9 core CPU
  • Two analog sticks
  • 3G and Wifi connectivity
  • Front and rear cameras

The new portable playstation system also incorporates a unique multi-touch pad on the rear, and together with the front touch display, NGP offers new game play allowing users to interact directly with games in three dimension-like motion, through “touch, grab, trace, push and pull” moves of the fingers.

NGP adopts a new game medium, a small flash memory based card, dedicated for NGP software titles. Taking advantage of the flash memory feature, this innovative card can store the full software titles plus add-on game content or the game save data directly on to the card. By adopting flash memory based card, SCE will be able to provide game cards with higher capacity in the future, allowing developers to store more game data to deliver rich and immersive games.

a demo of most popular game
UNCHARTED on this little monster device...
:D
for all the hanheld gamers out there
this is a big n brilliant news for u guys...go get em...;)

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
yep jazzmish its not really announced officialy...
but theres alot of rumors that it could nearly cost 300-400 $

but this is not officially announced by SONY...
r u excited for this new little monster of sony ?? :)

ap ne old versions me jo game khele hian means PSP me wo nrealy PS2 k braber they unki depth n graphics...
but this will be a pocket PS3 just video chek karein... :)

jazzmish

TM Star
Dec 7, 2010
islamabad
ofcourse adi m crazy abt psp mine was also pocket likin is say thora sa motu ha ............. more dan playing games i listen songs over dair mp3 say add kar k nd use net wireless say catch kar k :D......... games jus need 4 speed nd gta..................... superb sharing ..........

Reactions: Atif-adi