Sana & FakharThe Toast of The Tinsel Town!

• Work-from-home

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Sana & Fakhar The Toast of The Tinsel Town!

EARLY IN THE 2000s, a sudden urge to marry and raise a family hit the top artistes of Lollywood. In quick succession, Afzal Khan Rambo and Saheba, and Arbaz Khan and Khushbu got married. They became the celebrities of the industry. But, even before this, the undeclared marriage of Syed Noor and Saima had taken place during the Nineties, and the suspected marriage of Neeli and Javed Sheikh was also amongst the insider gossip of Lollywood. This shows that after the Eighties and Nineties, the new decade of 2000 was very different in the fact that now the artistes were much more interested in declaring their marriages than in the previous two to three decades. All papers carried the coloured photographs of these young and talented artistes, and commented that both these pairs were second-generation artistes, because Saheba was the daughter of Nisho, while Arbaz Khan was the son of Asif Khan. Meanwhile, news of Saud’s coming-soon marriage was also on the cards. This marriage finally took place during the second half of this decade, and film artiste and TV artiste, Saud, and TV actress, Javeria Jalil became husband and wife. After this, although, Momy Rana, Shaan, Babar Ali and Faisal Quraishi also married, but their wives had no connection with the showbiz. But, yes, handsome Ahmed Butt, the hero in Salakhein, was married to the famous pop-folk and film singer, Humeira Arshad and they can be considered the fourth such pair of Lollywood. Thus, strictly from the point of view of artiste-to-artiste marriages, when Sana and Fakhr Imam were betrothed this weekend, they became the fifth Lollywood pair since 2000 to add the glitter to this new growing list of film star marriages.

Amongst those, who threatened to get married, are Meera, Resham and Reema, but those marriages never materialized! So sad! But, the fact is that the whole film industry will get married, and these three would still remain unmarried. Well, I am not saying that because they are controversial or something. Believe me, I am not. Actually, the top female stars always remain unmarried due to their commitment to the audiences. Our innocent audiences of the sub-continent want to see our heroines as their eternal screen girlfriends. Sati savitris, as the Indians say. Well, at least, Reema has promised her fans that she is getting married right after the completion of her new film, Kitni Haseen Hai Zindagi. But, they are not the ones still unmarried. Gia Ali, Zara Sheikh, Nirma, Veena Malik and Laila are also in the same group.

But, all the best for Sana and Fakhr. They have become the toast of the tinsel town.

Reactions: nrbhayo