Help Pure Reviews Required For Fyves Dot Com

• Work-from-home

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
Hello Folks and Entreprenuers.

I need require some pure reviews of Fyves dot com. Personally my close friend order few shirts from fyves but the quality was extremely poor specially the printing and he received the shirt after almost one year in middle east.

I am a re seller and i want to use fyves as a vendor. Can i trust on them as a business solution with them? In that regards i am looking some pure, strong and serious response about fyves. If you have images of the products that you received from them more then welcome with explanation.

Thanks PALS.

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
you already have one bad review.
That was just a single order detail. They ordered without tracking number and i had doubt they didn't design the T-Shirt professionally. If fyves has review 7 or 8 out of 10 then its enough for me. I am not looking 100% on such low prices. Do you know any other Vendor for Resellers? @Don

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
That was just a single order detail. They ordered without tracking number and i had doubt they didn't design the T-Shirt professionally. If fyves has review 7 or 8 out of 10 then its enough for me. I am not looking 100% on such low prices. Do you know any other Vendor for Resellers? @Don
No. I'm not into this.