Punjab University! BA all subjects Past Papers!

• Work-from-home

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
umm thanx but outside links allow nhi hain bro! :)

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Hoorain can plz try to send me the latest syllabus of punjab university
sorry for being late i could not check ur message!
here's syllabbus outline for BA punajb univeristy
Punjab University BA Syllabus

Punjab University BA Syllabus

Compulsory Subjects
English Language
Islamiyat
Pak Studies
Electives Subjects
Sociology
Social Work
Education
Journalism
Economics
English Literature
Political Science
Statistics
Geography
Persian
Punjabi
Optional Subjects
Persian
Arabic
Social Work
Sociology
Psychology

Information about Punjab University BA Exam and Syllabus

This information is especially for the private candidates who want to appear in BA Exam of Punjab University and who don’t have direct access to Punjab University, Lahore.
BA Exam Papers:
1- Candidates will have to appear in Compulsory subjects which are as follows.
Compulsory Subjects
  1. English Language: Paper A & B, each carrying 100 Marks. Paper “A” is of 1 hour and 30 minutes. While Paper “B” is of 3 hours.
  2. Islamic Studies/Ethics: Carrying 60 Marks. Time of Paper: 1 Hour and 40 minutes.
  3. Pak-Studies: carrying 40 Marks. Time of Paper: 1 Hour and 20 minutes
2- Candidates will to choose 2 subjects from ELECTIVE SUBJECTS, each having 2 Papers (A and B), each having 100 Marks.

ELECTIVE SUBJECTS LIST

Aero Science
French
German
Islamic Studies
Italian
Arabic
Geography
History
Hindi
Urdu
Applied Psychology
Computer Studies
English Literature
Essential of Home Economics
Health & Physical Education
Bengali
Journalism
Kashmiryat
Philosophy
Psychology
Fine Arts
Music
Persian
Political Science
Punjabi
Economics
Russian
Social Work
Sociology
Spanish
Education
Statistics
Turkish

Mathematics A-Course
Mathematics B-Course
Mathematics General

3-Candidates will have to choose 1 subject from OPTIONAL SUBJECTS, which has 1 paper having 100 Marks. Note: Candidate cannot select a subject from OPTIONAL SUBJECT which he/she has chosen from ELECTIVE SUBJECTS as well.

OPTIONAL SUBJECTS LIST

Astronomy
French
German
Islamic Studies
Italian
Arabic Language
Geography
History
General Studies
Mathematics
Applied Psychology
Library Science
English Literature
Home Economics
Urdu
Bengali
Journalism
Kashmiryat
Philosophy
Psychology
Fine Arts
Music
Persian
Political Science
Punjabi
Economics
Russian
Social Work
Sociology
Spanish
Sindhi
Statistics
Turkish

Note: If private candidates who select a subject from ELECTIVE or OPTIONAL SUBJECTS, which has PRACTICAL PART, Such Private Candidates will have to bring certificate for the subject from a degree college (Affiliated with Punjab University) showing that he has participate in PRACTICAL.

Note: The Syllabus for the MOST COMMONLY SELECTED SUBJECT is given above. Click on the links to Study the Syllabus

Procedure for Applying for BA Exam of Punjab University

This information is more helpful for those students who want to appear in BA exam in Punjab University as a private candidate who cannot go to Punjab University to take information from their office.
Let me explain step by step process of applying for BA exam from Punjab University

1. Intermediate Qualification is Basic requirement
You should have qualified your Intermediate exam. You will need copy of your intermediate exam certificate/degree for applying for BA exam.

2. Migration from Intermediate Board to Punjab University
As intermediate exam are conducted by “Board of intermediate and secondary education” and now your are applying for exam in University, so You will have to do “Migration” from your Education Board (Board from which your have qualified your exam of intermediate) to Punjab University. BA exam is conducted by University not by Intermediate Board. For “Migration” you will have to go to your Board of Intermediate and apply for “Migration certificate” and one you receive this, you will submit your Migration certificate in Punjab university along with registration fee. Punjab University will give you a “Registration Card” having your registration number. Now you are registered with Punjab University and can apply for exam in Punjab University as regular as well as private student.

3. Applying for BA Exam in Punjab University
Now you will wait for opening of admission forms for BA exam, this information is given on this website and also available from Punjab university. Remember that the dates of applying for exam are usually a little bit different for both regular and private students. Like for exam of BA 2013 the closing date of application form for exams were 10th October 2012 for regular students while 25th october 2012 for private students. Normal (Single fee) admission fee for BA exam 2013 is Rs. 3000. The fee is deposited in any branch of HBL Bank. Punjab University has its own branch of HBL Bank inside university.
Usually you can also apply in few days after the closing date with late fee or usually called as double fee and triple fee. Date is also given for applying with double and tripple fee.

The admission form can be taken from Punjab University as well as downloaded from the website of Punjab University. After filling the form and attaching the bank receipt, you are required to attached the following documents
• Copy of Registration Card
• Copy Matriculation Certificate
• Copy of Intermediate certificate
• Copy of National identity Card

After submitting complete form to Punjab University (either directly by hand or by pos) you will have to wait for receiving your “Roll No. Slip”.

3. Receiving “Roll No. Slip”
Your “Roll No. slip” arrives in a month or two. Your “Roll No. Slip” mentions dates for all your papers which you have selected for your exam as well as mentions your Center address. Your Center is selected by university itself. Usually the inhabitants of Lahore may be given the Examination Hall (Situated on Wahdat Road) of Punjab University. Other candidates who live in other areas far from Lahore may be allotted Exam center (in university affiliated with Punjab University) in their area determined by University Considering their residence address.

4. Selecting Subjects for BA Exam in Punjab University
BA Exam Consists
3 Compulsory Subjects = Total 300 marks
2 Elective Subjects, each subject have 2 papers, each paper have 100 marks (4 Papers) = Total 400 marks
1 Optional Subject (1 paper) = Total 100 marks
So Total marks of complete BA exam = 800

Compulsory subjects are
English Language: Paper A & B, each carrying 100 Marks. Paper “A” is of 1 hour and 30 minutes. While Paper “B” is of 3 hours.
Islamic Studies/Ethics: Carrying 60 Marks. Time of Paper: 1 Hour and 40 minutes.
Pak-Studies: carrying 40 Marks. Time of Paper: 1 Hour and 20 minutes

Elective and Optional subjects are to be selected from the given 2 lists of subjects for elective and optional papers.
2 subjects (each subject having 2 papers) will have to be selected from the list of electives paper.
1 subject (having 1 paper) will have to be selected from the list of optional papers.

Note: Some subjects given in list of elective subjects and list of optional subjects are same but you cannot select same subject for both elective and optional subjects. For example Psychology subject is in both lists of elective and optional subject, so if you selected psychology as elective subject then you cannot select it as optional too.
Click here to view the list of elective and optional papers of BA exam of Punjab University.

FOr More details please visit Pu.edu.pk @Safiha

JamieCorsten

Apr 22, 2014
Hy, I have my english literature exam in a couple of days. Since you gave it last year can you please maybe give me an idea of the pattern and what comes in the paper ? I'll really really appreciate your help.

JamieCorsten

Apr 22, 2014
excuse me, can some please tell me about B.A English Literature Past Papers?
Hy, I have my english literature exam in a couple of days. Since you gave it last year can you please maybe give me an idea of the pattern and what comes in the paper ? I'll really really appreciate your help.

JamieCorsten

Apr 22, 2014
Aoa Thanks a lot but i dont need sargodha papers. I have past papers but in them 2010 1nd 2011 of eng lit are missing. ihave checked with all the renound stores of my area but couldnt get them even they are not online :(. If u can without any botheration i only need 2 years past papers, 2010 & 2011 respectively.

May ALLAH give u jazai khair for this.

ridamariarana

Mar 29, 2015
horain mjy history past paper A and B chayien.
past paper for arabic elective A and B...
plz plz help me out in this regard..
post dem here or send me at mail address [email protected]... willl b very thankful to u..

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
horain mjy history past paper A and B chayien.
past paper for arabic elective A and B...
plz plz help me out in this regard..
post dem here or send me at mail address [email protected]... willl b very thankful to u..
Arabic elective k nhi hain mere paas aur na muje mil rhe hain kahi se,,,,
ye history k hain

2006 History Paper A

2006 History Paper B

2007 History Paper A

2008 History Paper B

2009 History-I Paper A

2009 History-I Paper B

2009 History-II Paper A

2009 History-II Paper B

2009 History-III Paper A

2009 History-III Paper B

2009 History Paper Optional

2011 Paper A-I

2011 Paper A-II

2011 Paper-III

2011 Paper B-I

2011 Paper B-II

2011 Paper B-III

fahadzafar

Banned
Aug 11, 2017
thanks for sharing Thanks a lot but i dont need punjab papers. I have past papers but in them 2010 1nd 2011 of eng lit are missing. ihave checked with all the renound stores of my area but couldnt get them even they are not online :(. If u can without any botheration i only need 2 years past papers, 2010 & 2011 respectively.
http://study.result.pk/educational-resources/