Park Challenge

• Work-from-home

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Lubna was begging her parents to go to the park near her house. She liked to eat and swing there and give pop corn to the ducks in the lake. She insisted for such a long time that finally her father told her, "OK we will go to the park, but under one condition."

"And what is that?" Lubna wondered. "When we arrive at the park," his father said, "you will see many maps are there inside the park, which show the locations of different areas located within park, for example where the lake, swings or restaurant are. Your duty is to see these maps and guide us where to go, me and your mom will just follow you." "Oh," she said. "OK dad I will try to understand these maps," she smiled. "Nice dear, then let's go," he said.

So they all went to park happily. Lubna noticed that the same map was located in different areas of park. The spot in which they were at was pointed out in a different colour. Finally, after some minutes of consideration, she understood the whole map. Her parents joyfully followed her in the park, and that way they finished the picnic in the park.

When they reached the gate to go back, Lubna felt a little sad. Her father asked her, "What happened Lubna?" She said, "Dad, I explained to you the map of the park, but I don't know the way to go home from here. So I cannot tell you that." "Oh don't worry my dear I will take you home." he smiled and then Lubna smiled too. Finally, they reached their car to go back home.

Lesson: Dear kids, accept the small challenges of your parents, this will benefit you and also your thinking ability will increase.