Nail Art - Wreck It Ralph

• Work-from-home

*Sarlaa*

VIP
Apr 16, 2013
Pakistan.. karachi

Hey guys, I have some Wreck it Ralph inspired nails for you today! I've always loved playing video games and quite frankly, I still do. Though I never seem to have the time to play anymore, I still love the thrill of beating a game or even a hard level. I have not yet gone to see the movie, but I hear it's a treat. Just watching the previews throws me back to the days of yore when I had to go to the laundromat with my mother and spending hours playing (I sucked) or watching other people play (less suckage, but kinda boring) Street Fighter while waiting for the clothes to dry. It was that or watch the spanish channel on an endless soccer loop.

I used mostly acrylics for the design, as nail polish dries too slowly for my liking and is much harder to control than paint. My go to acrylics are the cheapo "Craft" brand from Michaels. They occasionally go on sale for 2/$1 and I tend to stock up on my favorites. I used a China Glaze polish in City Siren from last year's fall collection for the tips of the faux french tips though.