• Work-from-home

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
[TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos -]

paste the link in internet explorer !!

'Katrina is the one for me'
6/11/2008 9:19:16 PM

In an exclusive interview with TIMES NOW's Tammana Inamdar, Salman Khan made an open admission that he is in a serious relationship with Katrina Kaif and might marry her in the near future. He was candid enough to admit that marriage was bound to happen sooner or later thereby dispelling speculation of any kind of split.

Their relationship began in the year 2003, when Salman Khan had already become one of Bollywood's top draws, while Katrina was the new kid on the block. So, naturally they were seen as an unlikely pair.

However, the relationship soon bloomed with Sallu becoming a mentor for Katrina -- introducing her to the industry's top names, brokering movie roles for her ("Humko Deewana Kar Gaye"), and even helping her improve her Hindi.

By the year 2006, the two were being seen hand in hand at several major events -- the Zee Cinema Awards, the SRK-hosted "Kaun Banega Crorepati" and at IIFA awards.

With her career sailing high, Katrina readily played the loyal girlfriend and was seen with Sallu, when he was behind bars in Jodhpur in August 2007.

But after that episode their bond came under question after rumours surfaced of a Salman-Lara Dutta link up. Meanwhile, Katrina appeared to be cozying up to frequent co-star Akshay Kumar.

Earlier, Sallu and Kat refused to publicly comment on the state of their relationship. In fact, Katrina even lashed out at the media for getting too nosy and retaliated by saying that the media needs to draw the line."

Salman Khan has never really had the reputation of being the best boyfriend. But, while Salman seemed to have mellowed with Katrina, rumour has it that even she recently bore the brunt of Salman's temper with Salman allegedly slapping Katrina in public. However, it was vehemently denied by Katrina."No now that you have asked, I would like to clarify that story is completely untrue," she had added then. She further went on to add:"It's completely baseless and I think these rumours and stories are circulated by people, who have ulterior motives, and I don't know why. It's very disrespectul and no such thing happened in my life."

Well, one just has to wait and see if and when Sallu will turn his words to vows
[TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos -]

Reactions: nrbhayo