*** Islamic QUIZ ***

• Work-from-home

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
Here is the answer of your question

The Prophet of Islam Mohammed (SAW) had both sons and daughters.
but all his sons died in early childhood.

According to the most correct opinion, he had seven children, three boys and four girls.(radi Allah anhumah)

The girls (These children were all born from Khadeejah) were:

1- Syeda Zaynab bint Mohammed
2- Syeda Ruqayyah bint Mohammed
3- Syeda Umm Kulthoom bint Mohammed
4- Syeda Fatimah Zahra bint Mohammed

And The boys were:
(Children born from Khadeejah)

1- Al-Qaasim ibn Mohammed
2- Abd-Allaah ibn Mohammed

(Child born from Maariyah al-Qibtiyyah)

3- Ibraaheem ibn Mohammed

All of his children died during his lifetime, other than Fatimah who died after him (6 months later) (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon Them).

his descendants are his grandsons, the children of Fatima and Ali (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon Them).

Allahi barik feek mohtaram
lekin sawal ye hai ke Allah Ke Rasul Ki Kitni betian thin :)

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Here is the answer of your question

The Prophet of Islam Mohammed (SAW) had both sons and daughters.
but all his sons died in early childhood.

According to the most correct opinion, he had seven children, three boys and four girls.(radi Allah anhumah)

The girls (These children were all born from Khadeejah) were:

1- Syeda Zaynab bint Mohammed
2- Syeda Ruqayyah bint Mohammed
3- Syeda Umm Kulthoom bint Mohammed
4- Syeda Fatimah Zahra bint Mohammed

And The boys were:
(Children born from Khadeejah)

1- Al-Qaasim ibn Mohammed
2- Abd-Allaah ibn Mohammed

(Child born from Maariyah al-Qibtiyyah)

3- Ibraaheem ibn Mohammed

All of his children died during his lifetime, other than Fatimah who died after him (6 months later) (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon Them).

his descendants are his grandsons, the children of Fatima and Ali (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon Them).

جزاک اللہ واحسن الجزاء في الدنيا و الآخر

Reactions: Hans_Mukh

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
آمــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــين ثـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــم آمــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــين

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
Ok, Here is your answer Charful brthr

In the year 661, Muawiyah was crowned as caliph at a ceremony in Jerusalem.[SUP][21][/SUP] Muawiyah governed the geographically and politically disparate Caliphate, which now spread from Egypt in the west to Iran in the east, by strengthening the power of his allies in the newly conquered territories. Prominent positions in the emerging governmental structures were held by Christians, some of whom belonged to families that had served in Byzantine governments. The employment of Christians was part of a broader policy of religious tolerance that was necessitated by the presence of large Christian populations in the conquered provinces, especially in Syria itself. This policy also boosted his popularity and solidified Syria as his power base.
In a manner similar to Byzantine administrative practices, Muawiyah instituted several bureaucracies, called divans, to aid him in the governance and the centralization of the Caliphate and the empire. Early Arabic sources credit two diwans in particular to Muawiyah : the Diwan al-Khatam (Chancellery) and the Barid (Postal Service), both of which greatly improved communications within the empire.
According to Arab historian Ibn Kathir[SUP][22][/SUP]
At the height of tension when fighting was about to erupt at Siffin between Imam Ali and Muawiyah, Muawiyah was informed that the Byzantine Emperor raised a very large army and was drawing very close to the borders of the Muslim state. He wrote to him, giving him a very clear warning, 'By God, if you do not stop your designs and go back to your place, I will end my dispute with my cousin and will drive you out of the entire land you rule, until I make the earth too tight for you.' The Byzantine Emperor was scared off and abandoned his plans
However, other scholars contend that he simply placated the Byzantine emperor with offers of land, gold, and slaves.[SUP][23][/SUP]
Muawiyah died on May 6, 680, allegedly from a stroke brought on by his weight. He was succeeded by his son Yazid I. Muawiyah had held the expanding empire together by force of his personality, through personal allegiances, in the style of a traditional Arab sheikh. However Muawiyah's attempt to start a dynasty failed because both Yazid and then his grandson Muawiya II died prematurely. The caliphate eventually went to Marwan I a descendant of another branch of Muawiyah's clan.

*Muslim*

TM Star
Apr 15, 2012
saudia
Ok, Here is your answer Charful brthr

In the year 661, Muawiyah was crowned as caliph at a ceremony in Jerusalem.[SUP][21][/SUP] Muawiyah governed the geographically and politically disparate Caliphate, which now spread from Egypt in the west to Iran in the east, by strengthening the power of his allies in the newly conquered territories. Prominent positions in the emerging governmental structures were held by Christians, some of whom belonged to families that had served in Byzantine governments. The employment of Christians was part of a broader policy of religious tolerance that was necessitated by the presence of large Christian populations in the conquered provinces, especially in Syria itself. This policy also boosted his popularity and solidified Syria as his power base.
In a manner similar to Byzantine administrative practices, Muawiyah instituted several bureaucracies, called divans, to aid him in the governance and the centralization of the Caliphate and the empire. Early Arabic sources credit two diwans in particular to Muawiyah : the Diwan al-Khatam (Chancellery) and the Barid (Postal Service), both of which greatly improved communications within the empire.
According to Arab historian Ibn Kathir[SUP][22][/SUP]
At the height of tension when fighting was about to erupt at Siffin between Imam Ali and Muawiyah, Muawiyah was informed that the Byzantine Emperor raised a very large army and was drawing very close to the borders of the Muslim state. He wrote to him, giving him a very clear warning, 'By God, if you do not stop your designs and go back to your place, I will end my dispute with my cousin and will drive you out of the entire land you rule, until I make the earth too tight for you.' The Byzantine Emperor was scared off and abandoned his plans
However, other scholars contend that he simply placated the Byzantine emperor with offers of land, gold, and slaves.[SUP][23][/SUP]
Muawiyah died on May 6, 680, allegedly from a stroke brought on by his weight. He was succeeded by his son Yazid I. Muawiyah had held the expanding empire together by force of his personality, through personal allegiances, in the style of a traditional Arab sheikh. However Muawiyah's attempt to start a dynasty failed because both Yazid and then his grandson Muawiya II died prematurely. The caliphate eventually went to Marwan I a descendant of another branch of Muawiyah's clan.
shukriya bare bhya:)
bt muje tu hawale ke sath huna
sahi hawala