Ielts Sample Essay

• Work-from-home

julia0345

Mar 27, 2010
california
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays many male and female students join university for their higher education. In past, there were limited courses and universities available for study but in this 21st century so many universities and different courses are organized for the both gender. Many of universities should accept the same number of the male and female students in every subject. From my point of view, I agree with this statement that university should have to accept equal numbers of the both gender in every subjects.

The main reason why I agree is that society needs both of gender in each and every field of work. It is essential that men and women should have access to the same education opportunities. Men and women contribute to their society and nation with their education. Moreover, university always plays a vital role to help nation and provides a good education to everyone without differentiating a gender. In many courses for example politics, law and sport courses men and women both are interested hence university should have to give equal opportunities to male and female students for their bright future.

Another reason I would like mention is that if male and female student study together than they will developed a good communication skill and it will be beneficial them with working together at the work place. From the social point of view they will also make a good relationship and sharing their new ideas each other. I would like to argue that if men and women are studying with equal numbers in every field than the balance of work and education should be maintained in society.

To be conclude, for the reasons mentioned above I agree with university should accept equal numbers of the male and female students in every field. In this way university and students both can share their contribution towards the society and nation.