How to Lose Belly Fat for Women

• Work-from-home

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
How to Lose Belly Fat for Women

Belly fat is the most frequently asked question by women, and of course they want the fastest and quickest way to lose it. There are many articles and diets out there that claim they can help you lose unwanted belly fat but it can be very overwhelming. I have been in the fitness industry for 10 years and have worked with real women that have struggled with these issues. Let me say it can get a bit complicated then just going on a diet. Women do struggle more than men to lose this. You must be patient in the process as it is not a linear process.
Over the last decade, the cases of people over 40 suffering from abdominal obesity have more than doubled. This number continually increases because an estimated 78% of all middle aged men and women lead sedentary lifestyles. This problem is compounded by poor diet.

Lose belly fat by eating 5-6 times in a day:
That does not mean 5 to 6 big meals, rather it is about eating smaller meals more frequently. Usually, when we eat the traditional way, eating 3 times a day, we tend to binge, which leads to belly fat. By eating 5-6 small meals a day regularly, it prevents you from overeating. Plus, it also helps in boosting the metabolism, since the body requires energy to digest the food. And, while following this plan, it is also a good idea to keep the heaviest meals at the start of the day and reduce the amount at the end of the day.

Lose belly fat by eating foods that burn fat:
Foods that are high in protein and low in carbohydrates, sugar, and saturated fats are the best for losing belly fat. Eggs, fish, lean meats, complex crabs like vegetables, whole grains, and a variety of natural fruits which are not sweetened or canned are the way to go. Avoid simple, refined carbohydrates that contain white sugar or white flour. Include healthy fats such as fish fats, seeds and nuts, olive oil, etc. Essential fatty acids are necessary for process of burning body fat, especially belly fat.

Lose belly fat by drinking the right fluids:
In order to lose belly fat, you need to drink plenty of water, particularly when you workoutt. Your body requires water in order to function at its optimum best. When you are dehydrated, the organs in the body work harder in order to retain the water reserve of the body. The liver, which helps in burning fat in order to produce energy, is one of the important organs that suffers the most. When the liver’s function is hampered, then the process of burning fat will not be as effective as it needs to be. Avoid drinking canned fruit juices, chocolate drinks, and soft rinks, since their sugar content is very high.

Lose belly fat by lifting weights:
Working out with weights induces the abdominal muscles to work harder and thereby become tighter. Chest presses, lat pulldowns, dumbbell rows, free weight squats, and so on, will force your abdominal muscles to work, since in order to perform these exercises correctly, the core muscles have to be stabilized.

Lose belly fat by getting a cardio workout:
Keep in mind that in order to lose belly fat, calories need to be burnt. Running, jogging, brisk walking, swimming, tennis, dancing, and cycling are great exercises for burning fat. Cardiovascular exercises provide oxygen to the body, and thereby help in burning calories. Plus, aerobic exercises also provide a boost to the metabolism. The ideal duration of your cardio workout should be 30 to 45 minutes, about three times a week, or more.

Lose belly fat by not overdoing the crunches:
You cannot lose your belly fat by doing those endless amounts of crunches. This is because spot reduction cannot be done in any part of the body, including the abdomen. The only way is to lose overall fat in the body, which can be achieved by incorporating healthy eating habits, and stimulating the metabolism by weight training and cardiovascular exercises. This does not imply that the abs should not be worked out at all. After all, there are muscles in the abdomen, which need to be worked out with the correct intensity and then given rest. The best way to do this is incorporating a circuit style of working out the abs on three alternate days in a week.

roniejanet

Mar 23, 2011
I have done many combination and the teas for this but exercise was the only remedy for me but it is a slow way of remedial, then I heard about the drops of prohcgdiet.com and that is perfect remedial medicine and now i am satisfy with its courses and my wife too needed this so there is also packages for couples too .. That shows, it is equally effective for women too.