how many muslims love to grow flowers !??!?!

• Work-from-home

muslim grower

Aug 1, 2007
salaam..

first of all a massive personal thanks to the webmaster tafreehmela for creating such a wonderful website

i just wanted to draw the viewers attention to a a new website that has currently been launched its called www.muslimgrower.com and i think its the first website to be purley dedicated to muslims all over the world growing flowers and showing of their skills as gardeners, its a small website (discussion forum)

so if you have time maybe you should check it out,, personally as a muslim i love to grow roses/tulips and vegatables, you can even upload pics and start discussing gardening techniques also a great place to upload beautiful pictures of flowers and fruit...

i was thinking of linking tafreehmela.com over at the muslimgrower.com website with the approval of the admin on this site

w/salaam

sajid.

muslim grower

Aug 1, 2007
salaam..

hi..

am glad that you like gardening.. historically musilms have grown the most beautiful flowers and gardens through out history..

you only have to look at shalimar gardens in pakistan.. and alhambra palace in spain etc.....

the site is new and has only started a few weeks ago, so there is not much contenet.. here in uk where i live the summers are short and the weather is always crazy, so we know muslims live all over the world so in one part of the world its winter and the other part its summer, so some muslim somewhere is always growing which is good news..

w.salaam

www.muslimgrower.com

muslim grower

Aug 1, 2007
acha acha...

just joking :p

its been a long time since i travelled to pakistan, my family is from rawalpindi, although i was born in london along with my siblings..

cant wait till i go again inshallah soon i hope...

ive been visiting this website recently some of the pics are awe inspiring www.beautifulpakistan.com