Hiiiii Tafreeh Mella Members Saira Here

• Work-from-home

SairaRizwan

Oct 16, 2015
Hyderabad
I am 28 years old from Hyderabad. Event organizer by profession, peace lover by heart and a big mind player. Love my cats a lot they are most valuable part of my life. Organizing things is something I was born with and a born leader as well. I love meeting new people, listening to them and learning new perspectives of life. Shopaholic, Philosopher, table tennis lover, welfare worker and kind human being who is ambitious to do something for her country. Open to chat on any topic, let’s do some tafreeh here on tafreh mela.

NXXXS

~` Weird `~
Superior Member
Apr 24, 2012
I am 28 years old from Hyderabad. Event organizer by profession, peace lover by heart and a big mind player. Love my cats a lot they are most valuable part of my life. Organizing things is something I was born with and a born leader as well. I love meeting new people, listening to them and learning new perspectives of life. Shopaholic, Philosopher, table tennis lover, welfare worker and kind human being who is ambitious to do something for her country. Open to chat on any topic, let’s do some tafreeh here on tafreh mela.
ahan........... welkum to the party..............{(goodluck)}

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalamu Alaykum Wrwb :)
Marhaba @SairaRizwan

Reactions: SairaRizwan

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Interesting,,gud to know about u..

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
Assalaamo-3laekum wrwb
Welcum on TM.... enjoy karen hamare sath.. kuch hamey sekhaeyn or kuch seekhen :p