Hazrat Haroon Alehissalam (biblical Aaron)

• Work-from-home

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
HAZRAT HAROON ALEHISSALAM (biblical AARON) : haroonalehissalam was own brother of hazrat moosa alehissalam, there is one saying that haroonalehissalam was moosaalehissalam’s step brother from his mother. These two saying are proclaimed by kirmani in his book AJAEB.. haroonalehissalam was taller than hazrat moosaalehissalam, and very good conversationalist. He was born one year before moosaalehissalam.
It is mentioned in some ahaadith of ascending (meraj night) that rasool allah Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him has said “when I reach on the fifth sky there I saw haroonas, his beard was half black and half white, and it was so long that its reaching very near to his navel. I asked o jibraelalehissalam who is he? Jibraelalehissalam answered : he is very loved and famous personality in his people haroon bin imran”. ibne mashkoya has stated that in ibraani language “haroon” means loved and “har dil azeez” jisko sab chahte ho. (I don’t know the exact translation of this word)

@Hoorain @Abidi @Haya_Fatima @Iceage-TM @Shiraz-Khan @Toobi @Khushboo @Haya_Fatima @Pakistani_angel @whiteros

Reactions: fjanjua