Hazrat Abd al-Haqq MuHaddith al-Dahlawi belief about Noor-e-Mustafa

Discussion in 'Islam' started by The_Dark_Knight, May 21, 2008.

1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight
    Expand Collapse
    V.I.P Member

Shaykhul-MuHaddithin Shaykhul-MuHaqqiqin `Abd al-Haqq MuHaddith al-Dahlawi belief about Noor-e-Mustafa (sallalahu alaihe wassalam)
    Shaykhul-MuHaddithin Shaykhul-MuHaqqiqin `Abd al-Haqq MuHaddith al-Dahlawi (d. 1052) a the great Indian hadith scholar [who also wrote Tafseer Haqqani] and who was a contemporary of Shaykh Ahmad Sirhind (who was quoted earlier). He wrote many great books and also commentaries , e.g. "Ash`atul-Lam`aat SharH Mishkaat." He states about this subject:
    "It is a reality that the first creation and the means of the creation of the worlds (`aalam) and Aadam is the light of the Holy MuHammad [​IMG] as stated in the SaHeeH (rigorously authenticated) Hadeeth: '(awwalu maakhalaqallaahu nooree) First of all Allaah created my light.'"
    Ref: `Abdul-Haqq MuHaddith Dehlwi, Madarij al-nubuwwa (in Persian), 2:2 [Maktaba al-nuriyya edition in Sakhore]

I have reposted this because we have "muhadditheen" on this forum who say that the Hadeethi-noor is not SaHeeH. If they are humble enough to admit that they are not muHadditheen, then they should follow one, and Shaykh `Abdul-Haqq MuHaddith Dehlwee (raHmatullaahi `alay) was not only a muHaddith, but also one of the great muHaqqiqeen. I have so far quoted a dozen great scholars of Islaam on this subject and one should pause and think before saying anything against it. In fact, I personally would feal ashamed of opening my mouth against it especially if I am an ignorant person. I too did not accept this at first, but
    al-Hamdulillaah I accept it now because I understand it. I spent time with `Ulamaa' asking questions about it. Also, I do not want to separate myself from the largest body of the Ummah. Please see my early posts on this subject on the previous archive.

2. nrbhayo

nrbhayo
    Expand Collapse

nice sharing..