❤HEART❤
Hot Shot
Sep 21, 2015
1272275557.gif

How Are You All sweet TMianzzzzzzzzzzzz
In This Trhead We Will Share
Happy New Year 2017
Poems for Friends
New year is quite incomplete without friends and as new year 2017 is approaching soon, we all are preparing for the celebration and new year poems is the important term in this preparation. Here we are sharing some new year poems 2017 to share with your friends as well.

Pieces οf Time
Νew years come Αnd new years gο,
Ρieces of time Αll in a rοw.
Αs we live οur life, Εach second Αnd minute,
We Κnow we are privileged tο Ηave you Ιn Ιt.
Οur appreciation never Εnds
Fοr our greatest Βlessings: οur family Αnd friends. Happy Νew Year!

"Thanks giving come but once a year,
It's a time when families gather near,
To reflect and give thanks for those we hold dear,
We celebrate these moments with parties and food…!"

"As 2017 comes to a close,
Here are a few words, of my own I chose,

Now Nice Moments has been and gone,
And so has my bank balance all in one,

Here's to a new year, and the resolutions to make,
Now starts the betting, on the first I will break,

Is it the fags, the eating the food that makes me fatter,
Might be all of them, in time, but it doesn't matter,

All I can ask for, is all that I've got,
The love of my missus, family, and that's the lot,

Here's to the new year, hope it's as good,
Because, I am going to enjoy next year, like I know I should,

It's going to be ambitious, hard work and toil,
And I will be a success, so don't try to spoil,

I'll be on cloud nine and in heaven,
If my dreams come true in 2017 !"

happy-new-year-2017.jpg

Last edited:

Untamed-Heart

❤HEART❤
Hot Shot
Sep 21, 2015
@Don @RedRose64 @saviou @Shiraz-Khan @AnadiL @Bird-Of-Paradise @DiLkash @shehr-e-tanhayi
@Ahmad-Hasan @fahadhassan @Umm-e-ahmad @Abidi @Aayat @Aina_ @Armaghankhan @Angel_A @Ajnabhi @-Anna- @*Arshia*@Aks_ @Aaidah @Aizaa @amerzish_malik @Arz0o @Arzoomehak @Asheer @Atif-adi @Awadiya @Aaylaaaaa @Ayesha-Ali @Afnan_ @A7if @Aliean @Adorable_Pari @Awesome_Sunny @Ajnabee_Hoon @Babar-Azam @Blue-Black @Bela @Brilliant_Boy @Binte_Hawwa @bilal_ishaq_786 @baba-cakes @Banjara_ @chai-mein-biscuit @CuTe_HiNa @Cheeky @Charming_Deep @colgatepak @Catastrophe @Chai- mein-biscut @Danee @Dua001 @DevilJin @Dua_ @Dreamy Boy @dur-e-shawar @diya. @DeMon- @Diya_noor @Dil-Wale @duaabatool @Eshal-Hoor @errorsss @Elif @Faiz4lyf @Flower_Flora @Fizaali @Fatima- @France-Boy @genuine @gullubat @gulfishan @Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh @Guriya_Rani
@huny @H@!der @H!N@ @Hoorain @hania7012 @HWJ @Haider_Mk @Haya_ @Hay-at
@Iceage-TM @i love sahabah @italianVirus @illusionist @Island_Jewel @ijazamin @imama
@junaid_ak47 @Justin_ @Jahanger @Just_Like_Roze @kaskar @Kavi @khalid_khan @koochi @KrazzzyBoy
@lovely_eyes @Lost Passenger @Lightman @LUBABA @LostSea @Lafanter
@Mano_Doll @Mahen @maanu115 @Mantasha_Zawaar @Manxil @Marah @Mas00m-DeVil @marib @Menaz @minaahil @Meekaeel @MSC @Minal @mrX @MumS @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @Mawaa_Khan @Mazyona
@Nadaan_Shazie @Naila_Rubab @namaal @NamaL @Nikka_Raja @nighatnaseem21 @Noor_Afridi @nizamuddin @Noman- @Ocean-of-love @onemanarmy @p3arl @Pari_Qrakh @Prince-Farry @Princess_Nisa @Princess_E @pakhtun @PrinCe_ @Raat ki Rani @raaz the secret @Rahath @Ramsha_Cat @Ramiz @RaPuNzLe @reality @REHAN_UK @Robina_Rainbow @rooja @seemab_khan @Syeda-Hilya @sweet-c-chori @ShehrYaar @shailina @Shoaib_Nasir @Salman_ @S_M_Muneeb @Star24 @sonofaziz @shzd @Sunny_Rano @Silent_tear_hurt @sweet bhoot @silent_heart @Sanafatima @SairaRizwan @Sweeta @Shona619 @La-Haasil
@soul_of_silence. @Stylo_Princess @SUMAIKA @soul_snatcher @sweet_lily @sweet_c_kuri @Shayana @Sahil_ @MysTeri0uS @SadiaXtyle @Toobi @Twinkle Queen @Tanha_Dil @Tariq Saeed @ujalaa @Umeed_Ki_Kiran @umeedz @unpredictable2 @Untamed-Heart @Vasim @Wafa_Khan @wajahat_ahmad @X_w @yoursks @Yuxra @Zia_Hayderi @zaryaab @Ziddi_anGel @zonii @Z-4-Zahid @zealous @Zaad @Zypher @Zahabia @Zulfishan @Iamhania @snatb @arslanayyub @Hussnain32 @Dildaar @Tuladhar @willissom1 @12Rajiv @Beenishwaqas1 @zaryaab-irtiza