Ha ha ha!!

• Work-from-home

Darshi

Jun 21, 2007
Canada
  • Mrs. Banta Singh was in the habit of having long conversation on the telephone, sometimes going on over an hour. One day she hung up after 25 minutes."What is the matter today? asked her husband. "Today you had less than half an hour conversation on the phone."
    "I got a wrong number," replied Mrs. Banta Singh.
  • Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defence.
    "They should nto put up such misleading notices,"said Banta Singh." It said , FINE FOR PARKING HERE."

• Teacher : If we breath oxygen in the daytime, what do we breath at night?
    Pupil :Nitrogen?
  • Avtar & Kartar used to stay in same building . Avtar on the Ground floor & Kartar on the 25thfloor. One day when the lift was not working , Kartar invited Avtar for a Dinner. Avtar trudged up to 25thfloor to find Kartar's flat closed from outside and had a note which read : ' How did you enjoy your dinner ? '
Not to be outdone , Avtar wrote under it , ' Sorry , I could not make it . '

• Banta showed his plam to a palmist . He examined the lines on Banta's hand & said,'A beautiful girl will come into your life, but be very careful.'
    'Why should I have to be careful?' asked Banta. 'She should be careful of her life. I drive a Redline bus!'
  • Santa Singh & Banta Singh had strong reservations against the Mandal Commission's recommendations. They found an ingenious way to get round them. Santa Singh's daughter, Manjeet married Banta Singh's son, Diljit. They named their grandson Mandal Jeet.
  • Banta Singh went to eat in ramshackle hotel. To his surprise the waiter who came to serve him happened to be one of his classmate at school. Banta called him and said 'Aren't you ashamed of working in a seedy joint like this?'
    'Not at all,' replied the classmate. 'I would be ashamed if I ate my meal here. I only work in this place.'
  • 'Take me to the 10th floor,' said Banta Singh as he entered the lift of a high rise bulding. When the lift reached its destination, the liftman opened its gates and said, 'The 10th floor, beta.'
    'Why did you call me beta?' demanded Banta Singh. 'I am not your son.'
    'I called you beta because I brought you up,' replied the liftman.
  • Santa Singh got his promotion and become an officer in Punjab Government. To keep up with his status, he decided to speak only in English to all his subordinates. One morning, his peon peeped through the door to see if his boss was busy. Santa Singh noticed him and shouted, 'Why are you outstanding! Please income.'
  • The collector asked Banta Singh for his rail ticket. Banta Singh searched his pockets but could not find it. 'Never mind,' reassured the collector, ' I will take your word that you bought your ticket.'
    'That is very kind of you,' replied Banta Singh, 'but if I don't find it, I want to know where to get off.'
  • Santa Singh : 'Look Banta, what type of glasses they have made.
    The top is closed. How can you fill lassi in it ?'
    Banta Singh : 'Yes, that's funny. And even if you make a hole at the top, how will
    the lassi stay in the glass when the bottom is open?'
  • Sardarji ( to doctor ) : 'Doctor, I have a problem.'
    Doctor : 'What's your problem?'
    Sardarji : 'I keep forgetting things.'
    Doctor : 'Since when do you have this problem?'
    Sardarji : 'What problem?'