Good Message

• Work-from-home

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
many questions have been skipped whose answers have not been given.......am i telling allah terrorist??? really...did u read the whole para again...was that my meaning....
i wrote all these not to hurt your emotions and neither to discuss which religion is better...whatever u r writing for ur religion with so many examples and arguements same is true with other religion people also ..they also cite their own examples...and amazing all think they are right...they force their emotions to prove that..it is all so petty and silly..nobody really wants to understand god...to know god is different than believing the god..one who knows does not need to believe...nobody says believe 1+1=2 bcause u know it is right..
mahira jee ne jo bhi likha hai..they r right...no comments...i just wanted to give u another angle too..so that allah could be understood from different dimensions also...
whaever has been written can be discussed in detail but it will be of no use...
whatever has been written are not ur words but taught words...whaever has been written in the scriptures those only have been reproduced...i m not talking with kuran but human...i wanted answers from person ...his own answer ...not borrowed and taught answer...what he feels in his heart...like a child who doesnt know the reference documents..

Mahira414

Sep 16, 2008
a sweet Pakistan
ahan janab mai ne jo bhi kaha apne dil se kaha is mai koi borrowed baat nahi thi refrence sirf as a proof di thi per dil se jo lagta hy kaha bs wohi agar aap ne jesa kaha k doosrey religions mai be esi examples hyn so c'mon just give me a simple example ...... waiting for your answer

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
what kind of examples u want...miracles,thoughts,interpretation...anything...i will describe it...tell me anything which u feel is not right in other religions...one by one ...

Mahira414

Sep 16, 2008
a sweet Pakistan
ok pehle to aap mujhy itne saary Khudaaon ki worship kerne ka satisfactory answer do?????? aap log itni sari moortiyon ko jo aapki apni hand made hyn unki worship q kerty ho jo moortiyan khud apna bachao nahi ker sakti khud apne liye kuch nahi ker sakteen aap unki worship kis reason or konse aitmaad or aitiqaad se kerty ho???????????

MorgenStern

Sep 19, 2008
Germany
i'd like to add one of my questions, too
whats the reason behind worshipping animals lol monkey elefant and such things un mein to khud aqal nahi hoti app ko kya karega woh

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
khuda ek hi hai...roop alag alag hai...jaise jab aap prem me hote hai to roop alag...anger me ho to alag...joy me ho to alag....par sabhi roopon me aap hi hote hai....in hindu so many gods are there...which indicates the different roop of god...they are manifestation of single god...but with different dimensions and horizons...
every person is unique and different in himself...some like discipline,some like freedom,some are tough in their nature,some are too sensitive,some r attached to mother,some to father......diffrent roop of god gives them the way which suits them...and through that way he reach the same god... all ways reach to the same point...like in ur city u can reach any place by diffrent directions and roads...
first of all stick to one question...other questions i will take one by one...

Mahira414

Sep 16, 2008
a sweet Pakistan
khuda ek hi hai...roop alag alag hai...jaise jab aap prem me hote hai to roop alag...anger me ho to alag...joy me ho to alag....par sabhi roopon me aap hi hote hai....in hindu so many gods are there...which indicates the different roop of god...they are manifestation of single god...but with different dimensions and horizons...
every person is unique and different in himself...some like discipline,some like freedom,some are tough in their nature,some are too sensitive,some r attached to mother,some to father......diffrent roop of god gives them the way which suits them...and through that way he reach the same god... all ways reach to the same point...like in ur city u can reach any place by diffrent directions and roads...
first of all stick to one question...other questions i will take one by one...
matlab apko god ka jo roop pasnd aaye uske sath raho or jo pasnd na aaye us se alehdgi ikhtiaar kero mtlb insaan god ke kehne k mutabiq nahi chalega per insan apni marzi ka god choose ker le????????????

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
ye pasand napasand ka sawal nahi hai..ye aapke being ke tuning ka sawal hai...aap kisi insaan se prem me pad jati hai...par doosre se nahin...jissse aap prem me hoti hai usse aapki tuning easy hoti hai...usko aap sahaj me hi sunengi aur follow karengi...aapke andar inner being me uske raste pe nahin chalne ka resistance nahi hoga...on the contrary u would go with him with joy and full heart...
2nd jo roop pasand nahi aye us se alhadgi nahin hoti...jaise jaise prem badhta hai...samajh badhti hai...he starts feeling the other roop too...that is why one hindu worships ram too,krishna too,shiva too,mother godess too....but his natural inclination goes toward one direction more ...but not in conflict with others..

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
natural inclination...like me..my mother's qualities ..her unconditional love,her struggle ..her courage,her understanding of me,her non judgement towards me...her sacrifices for me..for me...the god is in the form of mother...hence my natural tuning is mother goddess durga...i love everything which has motherly character...cow who is standing beside his calf..earth who bears all of us.....and i dont think about love...it is intensely available within me..
and durga maa is eternal mother...and amazing she never forgot me...she takes care of each and everything of mine...i m so much overflowed by her love..her grace...and amazing i dont have any qualities..i dont feel what i get i deserve..i get all due to her grace and love...bcoz she loves me so much that is why i get everything what i want...now i stopped demanding also...bocz i will tell her and something will happen..only demand left is now her presence...

Mahira414

Sep 16, 2008
a sweet Pakistan
ye pasand napasand ka sawal nahi hai..ye aapke being ke tuning ka sawal hai...aap kisi insaan se prem me pad jati hai...par doosre se nahin...jissse aap prem me hoti hai usse aapki tuning easy hoti hai...usko aap sahaj me hi sunengi aur follow karengi...aapke andar inner being me uske raste pe nahin chalne ka resistance nahi hoga...on the contrary u would go with him with joy and full heart...
2nd jo roop pasand nahi aye us se alhadgi nahin hoti...jaise jaise prem badhta hai...samajh badhti hai...he starts feeling the other roop too...that is why one hindu worships ram too,krishna too,shiva too,mother godess too....but his natural inclination goes toward one direction more ...but not in conflict with others..
aap ne kaha k khuda ik hy roop alg alag hyn to chalen mana ye saary roop hyn per Khuda kaha hy?????????

Waqar Hussain

M@In ALbela M@I M@sTana
VIP
Aug 12, 2008
chand k paar
aur hindu mazab main gitaa main clear wording main lhekaa howa hai k khuda aik noor hai matlab woh GOD joo yeh log mantai hai ..... woh haar roop main hoo saktaa hai

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
jab aap anger me hai to bhi aap hai...jab aap prem me hai to bhi aap hai...aapke sare roopo me aap hi hai...similarly god ke sabhi roopo me god hai....

Mahira414

Sep 16, 2008
a sweet Pakistan
jab aap anger me hai to bhi aap hai...jab aap prem me hai to bhi aap hai...aapke sare roopo me aap hi hai...similarly god ke sabhi roopo me god hai....
ahan chalen yaha bhi agree kia per humara chehra humara hi nazr aata hy jab k agr aap apni worshiped moortiyo ko dekho to goddess durga, god shiva, god ganesha etc etc have different appearance q hy Khuda ik hy roop emotionally alag hyn to pysically alag q?????

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
it is bit deeper ...understand slowly...this will be as per metaphysicsl...u have physical body...consists of dead matter...then etheric body...which is less gross..then astral body in which atoms are further apart...then mental body and so on....in matter atoms are bounded...in eather they are very much dispersed...in stone atoms are bounded tightly..in water atom are bit apart...in air it is far apart...in eather they are further apart...it is called body bcoz the aura which is exactly in shape of ur body..surrounding ur physical body ..likewise for astral body...
all emotions are force...if u apply force to stone u will require much efforts to change its apperance..but if u apply to water less force will be required...further with air and eather..
emotions coming on human body are gross hence not much change is perceptible but in etheric and astral world the same emtional force takes different shapes..bcoz force organises the dispersed atoms in certain forms according to the quality of emotions...
if u r angry...in subtler refined levels of ur being it may be like demonic with red eyes...if one is cunning..it will be like fox...and so on..hindu gods are subtler manifestations of refined and divine qualities...

Mahira414

Sep 16, 2008
a sweet Pakistan
lekin kia ab aap thesis or proofs ko lekr baat nahi ker rahy aap ik lamhe ko socho k aik khuda sirf aik sirf usi ko manna hy sirf usi ki ibadat kerni hy sadah zindagi guzarni hy apne aap ko burey kamo se pak rakhna hy or apne zahir o batin ko pak rakhna hy bs yehi hy islam itna hi...... but hinduism mai itne god goddess her kaam k liye ik alag god se wish kero mtlb her khuda bs ik hi kaam ker sakta hy thats not a thing ye to esa hua k kisi office mai sab ki dutiyan lagi gui hyn Khuda to esa ho k us se jo bhi maango wo de jesa bhi maango us se bhi accha de but alag alag god goddess kesy apki help ker sakty hyn infact wo to pathar ki moortiyaan hyn aap ne khud banai hyn aag aap khud jalaty ho khud apne hath se bhuja dety ho jo aag apni protection nahi ker sakti aap usey god godess kesy maan sakty ho soorj jo apni marzi se raat mai nahi nikl sakta aap usy kesy pooj sakty ho???? un pathhar ki moortiyon ko kesy pooj sakty ho k aap ne hi banaya or ik aandhi unhen tor phor ker rakh de jisey bachao k liye bhi apne pujariyon ki zaruat pary aesy bhagwaan se to accha hy k bhagwaan esa ho k jo khud protection mangne k bajaye apko protect kare

atul32

Jul 18, 2008
ye scintific proof mujhe dene pade ...so that u can understand...
har kam ke liye alag alag goddess nahi hai...har god sab kuch de sakta hai...jaise mother khana pakati hai...pita kama ke late hai..maa bhi kama sakti hai..pita bhi khana bana sakte hai...par natural way is mother is more inclined to prepare food..thisis the reason.....alag alag goddess kaise help kar sakte hai...but they are helping against ur logic...with so many miracles daily happens...
patthar ki moortiyan ....ok if somebody comes and spit on the photo of ur father and galia de (sorry but no way) u will say..photo is not father..why i should worry...but photo has image of ur father...it reminds u of ur father...moortian are images of god...they are easy to understand and worship then infinite god...infinite,absolute god human can not understand...imagine how big sky is...feel and feel and feel...and if u find limit remember sky is bigger than that...infinite...can u visualize...that is why u see small portion of sky...and u know all sky is same...so u make it finite.u give form..and through devotion and worship formless manifests...