France agrees to provide Pakistan nuclear technology:

• Work-from-home
Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT
France agrees to provide Pakistan nuclear technology: FM
ISLAMABAD: France has agreed to provide civilian nuclear technology to Pakistan for peaceful uses, the state TV reported Friday.

According to the state TV, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has told that France has expressed its readiness for cooperation with Pakistan concerning the peaceful uses of nuclear energy.

When the first drop of a Munafiq's blood drops in the Kaa’bah........
The Black Flags Army shall rise from Khurasan and commence its earth rumbling March toward Damishque. Any force that tries to come in its path shall be destroyed with ruthless destruction. Waiting, upon reaching Damishque, the saffron and beads of pearls and the Black Turban that shall lead the Salah of Fajr .........

The stones and trees of Lud shall cry out to the Black Flags and tell them of the Munafiqs, Yahuds and Kuffar that are hiding behind them, to come and kill them. That day shall be the day of reckoning, the day of justice, the day when no power shall hold and unfair advantage. The battle shall be fought and won by way of faith........
it shall be done, as it is said "Kun Faya Koon"
"I will not calm down until i will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, i will put my cheek on the ground" - Umar Ibn Al-Khattab
"If you are not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary" Malcolm X
"Death is the road to awe" ... the ultimate truth!

Thanks for read this....

Tari

Reactions: nrbhayo