^^^english Word Game^^^^

• Work-from-home

*Sarlaa*

VIP
Apr 16, 2013
Pakistan.. karachi
Assalamoalaikum to all
TM Friends
There is one Thread already very popular named as Urdu word game.
I thought there should be another word game which should be in English.
it will be very helpful for beginners and for those who want to increase their English vocabulary.
Rules: your word must start with the last letter of the previous word.
Only English letters will be used.
Names of persons and places are not allowed.
Meaning of the word in urdu may be added to understand.
so let's start from me.
the first word is
" vocabulary " ذخیرہ الفاظ
@Sabah @yoursks @ganillia33 @Mahiya @~Bella~ @attiya @marib @loveisnotlife24 @sho_witch @i love sahabah​
@dcssalman @Pari @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ @sweet_c_kuri @attiya @Julie @itsarshad @deshki_monda @Binte_Hawwa @Sparkofighter @Mhk31 @faari @Rubi @Rhyme12 @saaaamshrrrrri @silverpearl @Aayat @Knight @seemab_khan @anoush @CuTe_HiNa @italianVirus @Syeda Fatima @saviou @zubia @sammy05 @Piyari @AyAn_khAn @GeniousAsma @cuteshadab @AliiGolo @Lightman @Leeza_Rose @huny @farhan memon @Chandabhai @Shailina @Anokhi @ros @Chulbuli @*SHB* @Masoom_girl @diya ali @Abidi @Shizuka @parri @Nelly @Don @Iceage-TM @Toobi @Atif-adi @RedRose64 @illusionist @RaHeEl_ShAh @Mah-e-Roo @PriNc3ss_Doll @Wafa_Khan @Silla @Kangna @Anaya @Zyesha_Pari

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012
WaAalaikum Slam :)
Amazing thread @Sarlaa_TM Anuty :p its not only for vecoblary :p
My word iz Orchids its a flower known for their delicate beauty and exotic character :) the meanings of orchids include love {(giveheart)} beauty :"> and strength :p @huny @Azeyy @Pariwisha @zaatzarra come dears here is amaing game :p

Pariwisha

TM Star
Apr 19, 2013
wa.alaikum salaam oho nice thread @Sarlaa_TM
happiness
happiness is the meaning and purpose of life the whole aim and end of human existence