Divorce

• Work-from-home

shar786

Nov 10, 2008
I have a Muslim friend who was drunk (not coutious) and wrote on paper " Please givve me divorcse" to her husband. One thing here is that she spelled the word "divorce" incorrectly, In addditon, Her husband was also drunk as she just as joking, he signed his name three times. He didn't not state that "I divorce you or anything. He simply just singed his name. Does it mean that they are now dirovced? or is there something they can do to ask God for forgivness, Please help. Your quick response will be greatly appreciated.

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalamu Alaykum Wrwb

ye sawal 2008 me pucha gaya aur aaj tak kisi ne iska jawab nahi diya

Insha Allah ham tafseeli taur par TALAQ se related topic layenge yahan

ab raha iska jawab to ye talaq nahi hua

ek to dono nashe ki halat me the to is halat me kiya gaya amal durust nahi hai aur agar koi zabardasti talaq karwata hai tab bhi talaq waqe nahi hoti

talaq k kayi sharait hain un sab par bhi gaur karna chahiye....khair ye tafseeli mauzu par ek thread banayenge insha Allah

ab wo dono bechare pata nahi sath hain ya alag hogaya Allah unke sath khair farmaye Aameen

ek cheez jo dhyan me rakhni chahiye wo ye k mazakh me bhi hame aise amal karne se parhez karna chahiye deen mazakh nahi aur Allah se tauba karen Allah aur uske Rasul S.A.W taraq ko saqt na pasand karte hain

aur dusri baat sharab haram hai isse door raho aur tauba karo

Allah hame deen ki sahi samajh aata farmaye Aameen

I have a Muslim friend who was drunk (not coutious) and wrote on paper " Please givve me divorcse" to her husband. One thing here is that she spelled the word "divorce" incorrectly, In addditon, Her husband was also drunk as she just as joking, he signed his name three times. He didn't not state that "I divorce you or anything. He simply just singed his name. Does it mean that they are now dirovced? or is there something they can do to ask God for forgivness, Please help. Your quick response will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: yoursks