DAD Card Craft

• Work-from-home

sOhNi_

Super Star
Sep 4, 2010
[SIZE=+3]DAD Card Craft[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]A simple-to-make card for Dad - a great gift for Father's Day. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Fold the piece of cardstock in half.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Write the word "DAD" in huge, bubbly letters. Make sure that the middle of the D's and the A are big enough so that you'll see a lot of your photos through them.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Cut out the insides of the D's and the A.

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Glue the photos onto the back of your card. Write the names of the people on the backs of the photos.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Write messages to Dad on the front and on the inside of your cool card.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]
[/SIZE]

Reactions: nrbhayo

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
nah, not at all:p but i was talking abt sumthin u said after thanx:D kher, never mind

i said Thanx. any roblem..?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

yes sis, knowledge mean kisi k ilm main izafa karna, n dat does not only include generl knowledge etc balki kisi b cheez main jis se kidz ki help ho aur unhain kuch seekhne ka mauqa mileh, toh aap yahan post kar sakte hain:)
yeah lekin dis is one kind of knowledge na.....ab koi learning section hai ni....poem me ye dal ni sakty na story ...na tube ab bacha kiya???yehi sec na

Reactions: nrbhayo

nrbhayo

Nov 23, 2009
nah, not at all:p but i was talking abt sumthin u said after thanx:D kher, never mind

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

yes sis, knowledge mean kisi k ilm main izafa karna, n dat does not only include generl knowledge etc balki kisi b cheez main jis se kidz ki help ho aur unhain kuch seekhne ka mauqa mileh, toh aap yahan post kar sakte hain:)

so What....?

Reactions: ƒℓαωℓєѕѕ